“MMM MMM MMM”

Archer's BBQ
Ranked #110 of 1,179 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: When folks ask for the key to making moist, tender, drop-dead delicious barbeque, they expect us to ramble on about sauce, marinades and rubs. Those are all important, but what it really comes down to is selecting the best meat and then slowly cooking and smoking that meat to perfection. We know that if we take care of business on that end, the pork, ribs and chicken that we put on your plate will be the best you ever tasted.
“MMM MMM MMM”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I go to Archer's on my lunch break. I love the pulled chicken. It's very good. My favorite is the Friday special--chicken sandwich with buffalo sauce. Their sweet tea is always perfect. Their loaded potato salad is AMAZING! You must try it! Their sweet potato chips are delicious and I love their cole slaw. When I went today during lunch, the special was FREE banana pudding! SO GOOD! I have always had great service. This place gets two thumbs up, A+++, gold stars....

• Visited June 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good place to stop”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Stop and please read this carefully. Yes is place is good, but not hardly close to. Memphis style or Alabama style BBQ! My family and I stopped here and ate here while on vacation. After reading the reviews, I thought we would give it a try. When we arrived, the place was nearly empty other than one other family there. It did not smell like Barbeque in this place which was a little concerning. This place was very clean and the guys behind the counter were kind of strange acting, but really cool. We placed our order and I ordered the pulled pork sandwich, my husband the baby back ribs, my daughter the rib kids meal and my other daughter ordered the the Barbeque chicken sandwich. Our food was pulled out of foil, but that's ok, it did taste good and fresh. I don't think they cook on site, maybe just cater from this site?? Anyway, we were pleasantly surprised, the ribs were tender, my pulled pork was delicious, and my daughters pulled chicken sandwich was seasoned well, but not smoked. However, she still enjoyed it! We would come back again if traveling thru.

Visited June 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Won't eat BBQ anywhere else!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have visited Archers BBQ in Karns and Bearden several times. The best BBQ I've ever eaten. It's pricey, but well worth it for the quality and service.

“Always hits the spot”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The guys are always nice and welcoming when we come in. Food's always hot and fresh. Pork, brisket, chicken, ribs, sides. Get anything and you can't go wrong! Oh! Their potato salad, best you'll ever have! And leave room for the banana pudding. Yum!

“Great Dry Rub BBQ”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Excellent dry rub BBQ, great selection of sauces, side items include sweet potato chips made in store. Great food good prices and friendly staff.