“Loaded baked potato”

Archer's BBQ
Ranked #155 of 1,218 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: When folks ask for the key to making moist, tender, drop-dead delicious barbeque, they expect us to ramble on about sauce, marinades and rubs. Those are all important, but what it really comes down to is selecting the best meat and then slowly cooking and smoking that meat to perfection. We know that if we take care of business on that end, the pork, ribs and chicken that we put on your plate will be the best you ever tasted.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

This was the best. You can get loaded with what ever you want and it's cheep! The employees were very friendly.

1  Thank Pooliofrompowell

Reviewed June 27, 2013

While traveling toward home after a nice relaxing vacation, we looked to trip advisor for a place in Knoxville to have good barbecue. THIS was THE place. It was tricky for us out-of-towners to find but it was worth every extra minute it took. We were greeted with beautiful smiles. We placed our order at the counter and we were served right away. I was a bit worried because we arrived only about 45 minutes before closing but it was as good as if we were the first patrons of the night. The rack of ribs were so tender, the meat fell off the bones. The pulled pork was worth the trip alone. The meal was exactly what we needed and I recommend that you stop in and enjoy the amazing food these people offer.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I know what you're thinking, "There's a BBQ place on every corner. What's so special about this place?" I'll tell you...it's a combination of well smoked meat and your choice of six sauces. The mathematical combinations of the different sauces is staggering ( there would be a definite number, but I don't feel like doing the math ). North Carolina, South Carolina, Memphis, Sweet, Original, and Moonshine. Personally, I like to mix the South Carolina and the Moonshine. The BBQ baked beans are full of flavor and lots of pork. You've got to try the sweet potato chips. They're awesome. They even have a take-out deal for families (sauce included). The staff are always friendly and eager to serve. I think I've talked myself into Archer's BBQ for lunch.

1  Thank WaltR62
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Archers has the best pork BBQ in Knoxville, and we've tried them all. Super flavor with just the right amount of smoke, sauces are excellent (Memphis and Moonshine Vinegar are our favorites) and a great selection of sides. We highly recommend Archers BBQ.

1  Thank Orangecraz
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Had an overnight trip in kenton, ohio, On our way back we had a bbq craving so we found archers! Great bbq, sides, and dessert! Service was awesome! The nice young man kept bringing us little samples of this and that to try. Very satisfied with our choice!

2  Thank mskimma