“Greasy pizza”

Ranked #303 of 1,186 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
“Greasy pizza”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Cheesesticks and medium half pepperoni half cheese pizza had little flavor and lots of grease....and I am no vegan

• Visited November 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“The Best Deep Dish Around”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stefano's Pizza is awesome. When I was a student at UT I was a regular - now that I live outside of TN, I find myself searching for local pizzerias that can stand up to the standard in deep dish pizza I became accustomed with Stefano's. Anytime I am near Knoxville, I plan my travel so that I can take a trip down memory lane & treat my taste buds to a fabulous pie @ Stefano's!

Visited March 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great local pizza, fresh taste and a deep dish, filling pie”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Stefano's has been a mainstay in Knoxville for years. We eat here when we come to Knoxville to see a Lady Vols basketball game. (From Chattanooga). The atmosphere is relaxed and the food is good.

Corbin, Kentucky, United States
“Unique Pizza Experience”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stefanos delivered a large 1/2 everything and 1/2 pepperoni and black olive on wheat crust. This was one of the most unique pizzas I have ever eaten. Per customer reviews on other sites we tried the wheat crust and were not disappointed. We ordered the cheese sticks that came with an order of thick tomato sauce. The pizza is so filling that my hubby who normally can can easily polish off half a pizza could only eat 2 slices.

• Visited January 2013