“Excellent service and delicious food!”
Review of Bombay Palace

Bombay Palace
Ranked #56 of 1,179 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neenah, WI
“Excellent service and delicious food!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Walked in to order carry-out that I could take back to my hotel. Was promptly greeted by someone who I assume must have been the owner/manager. Told him that I wasn't sure what I wanted, but described an a dish that I had back home that I liked...without hesitation he simply told me that he would make something that I'd really like. No allergies for me to worry about, so I let him run with it. It ended up being Lamb Bhuna with a side of garlic naan...delicious...I gobbled it all up back at the hotel...every last morsel. Had to skip my late night exercise routine at the hotel gym as I didn't think it would be fair to subject fellow patrons to the heavenly spices as they escaped my pores. Highly recommend for the service, quality and quantity of food for the price. Will be back.

• Visited August 2014

Knox
“Average buffet ”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff but average buffet. Good selection on lunch buffet but seems like all the spices are tapered down

2 Thank asknox
Asheville, NC
“Delicious food and outstanding service”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We ordered the Tandoori Assorted Appetizers, Goat Curry Halal, and the Mixed Grill. All dishes were very delicious and cooked very well. I wish that I saved room for dessert because the items on the menu were very interesting. When you grow tired of boring chain food and subpar service, this restaurant will introduce you to new flavors and top service...at a very reasonable price.

• Visited June 2014
“Ranking is misleading ”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Well... food isn't of quality which we expect coming from other states within US. Variety and option is less . We (friends ) didn't enjoy eating out there. Can be avoided.

4 Thank Debasish D
Knoxville, TN
“Good food and service”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We were excited to try this place. We have never been to happy with the Indian food in town. We really enjoyed it. The naan was way to buttery, almost tasted like coated with a butter spray. But the food was very good. The vindaloo was nice and spicy, but not too hot to eat. Various other dishes were good,and the service very attentive. We look forward to returning

Visited May 2014