“Really good!” 5 of 5 bubbles

1204 Central Flats & Taps
Ranked #222 of 1,159 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Central Flats & Taps is a not your typical restaurant and bar. Featuring Flats (our take on naan bread pizza) and Taps (30 different beers on tap) as the staple the restaurant. Central Flats & Taps also offers fresh salads, baked wings, grilled paninis and more. We promise that our food is fresh, as there is not even a freezer on the premises for frozen food. Thirsty? Then try one of our 30 beers on tap. One is sure to find a beer they like on draft and they are continuously rotating to offer the latest seasonal and small batch beers, as well. Is beer not you're thing? Well let the bartenders make you one our signature drinks or just tell them what you like and they will create a cocktail catering to your desires. While you are at Central Flats & Taps dine on our award nominated patio on beautiful days and nights. A great place to have a meal or unwind with a drink. Cheers!!!
“Really good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

The food is really good and the atmosphere is nice! Their pizza and flat bread appetizers are yummy! Nice selection of beer also and they carry Saw Works!

1 Thank Rick L

Knoxville, TN
“Easy going good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Visited on a slow Tuesday night. There was an eclectic mix of patrons in this local hang out. The service was fast and friendly and food was good. We shared a panini and a flat that were hot fresh and tasty. The menu is limited but done well. Excellent selection of craft beers.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Fun for Book Club gathering”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

Our book club met there on a beautiful afternoon in March and opted to sit outside on the patio. We ordered a variety of flatbread pizzas and beer. Great conversation, great sharing of food, great weather, great beer, great service.
One of us comes here with her dog every weekend after a run; patio seating is perfect.
Will go back to get some more flatbread pizza.
Parking is easy -- it is behind the restaurant.

Visited March 2014
Clarkston, Washington
“Good Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here in February and we had an outstanding experience. We don't drink alcohol, so I can make no comments on the beer they serve, even though if we did drink, I would say we would only like the place even more. The food was terrific. I had their wings, which were phenomenal. I can't say a song bad thing about them. My wife had one of their flats which was also really good. I wanted to try everything on the menu. We will definitely be back even though we haven't been back over the last couple months. We're working on going back very soon. I recommend anyone and everyone come and try the Central Flats and Taps!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Good food, good service ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I ate here before an event. We were there on a Saturday evening and luckily we were early... Had we been later we would have had a much tougher time getting a table. They weren't packed but still full. The wine was on Happy Hour even on Saturday. I had the Greek salad and they were very accommodating to my tweaks to the salad. My friend had a pizza. We both agreed the food was good, tasty and served at the correct temperature. Also the portion was nice value.
I am going to suggest this place for our dinner group. Don't miss it!