“Good value, friendly staff”
Review of Pizza Inn

Pizza Inn
Ranked #163 of 1,179 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Pizza
Powell
“Good value, friendly staff”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I do not love buffets BUT the owners are great people, the food is consistent and the prices are reasonable (I can also print a coupon on line for buffet). It is always very clean and requests are welcome. Great place for a quick lunch but if I am eating pizza for dinner and not in a hurry, I will order elsewhere or make it with a Mama Marie's crust and my own toppings.

• Visited July 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Really Impressed”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I'll preface by saying that I am not too keen on buffets. However, we needed a quick lunch stop on the way from Clinton to Knoxville, and I was with my husband who has a large appetite. I was expecting something like Cici's, and though this was the same concept, it was so much better and cleaner. The whole place seemed to have a small town feel, with the owner/host talking to customers and a kid who appeared to be his son seating us. The pizza was very fresh, with requests taken readily if there was something you didn't see out on the buffet. Flavors were diverse, including cheeseburger pizza, spinach and fajita. The salad bar was also fresh and clean, but I would have liked more options there. The toppings were good, but the only lettuce choice was ice berg or romaine that was already dressed with caesar. I enjoyed the cinnamon dessert pizza and my husband said the chocolate chip cookie pizza was really tasty. Every crumb that was dropped at the buffet was immediately cleaned up, and food was constantly refilled and replaced, so the place was the cleanest buffet I've seen. Overall, way better than expected for an affordable buffet.

• Visited July 2013
Rogers, Arkansas
“Love their toppings”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I use to eat that's a pizza and back home in Joplin Missouri. Now that I live in East Tennessee after 6 years a pizza and finally opened up. The owners are super friendly and treat me like family. The pizza is always fresh tasty, very hot. taco pizza, cheeseburger pizza, grilled cheese pizza, barbecue chicken,and the chocolate chip pizza.

Atlanta
“Good on a budget”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The pizza was decent, also had 2 or 3 pastas with your choice of red sauce or Alfredo the 3rd was Mac & cheese on a 1-5 scale they where about a 2.5. also had a salad bar and deserts. Of course all of this is buffet style so eat all you want of any thing you want, with a soft drink & tip got out for about$12.00 for 1 person. Upside it's quick and eatable and clean. All about verity!

• Visited March 2013
White Pine, Tennessee
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

If you like Pizza Buffet at a great price -- this is the place!!!!. Best I have been too.. Lots of choices and all kept very fresh and clean.. Great service!!!!! --- Nothing I can say bad about this place.

• Visited September 2012