“Hit or miss”

Asia Cafe
Ranked #382 of 1,199 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I have been here 3 times. Every time the food has been good. You can get true Asian style food here. It reminds me of the food I had in Japan when I was there in the service. We love the decor. The server's are a hit or miss. One time we went the server was outstanding but the two other times it seemed like we were their first table, ever. I would recommend this place however they have a very large selection of Asian dishes.

1  Thank timbo68

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I love the food here, but the place is getting pretty gross. The bathrooms are disgusting. The condiments on the table are dirty. Even the waiter last night was dirty. I'm not sure if I can go back.

1  Thank SFeuer
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Soggy vegetables, Weak soup, rice even disappointing! Mr. Lim needs t stay in touch with his chefs. Said he apologized just a busy night. If he opens up in West Knoxville he needs to oversee what's happening in that kitchen!

1  Thank grammybillie
Reviewed November 24, 2012

With offerings of Chinese, Japanese, and Thai foods, it's a great place - and the reasonable prices help! To be honest, I thought it was some sort of biker bar and it was a while before I finally went in. The decor is eclectic amd I love the tables that change colors! My whole family lists this as a favorite!