“Yum! Yum! Yum!”

Ranked #216 of 1,187 Restaurants in Knoxville
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Yum! Yum! Yum!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

And this coming from a Long Islander. The scallion cream cheese is amazing, the bagel so yummy. I stop in whenever possible. I wish it was closer to home.

The only real bagel in Knoxville.

• Visited June 2013

Knoxville, TN
“Finally - what a Bagel Should Be!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a mom and pop establishment which serves THE best bagels around. I laugh at people who still flock to the dismal chain places like Panera (get some sense, people). The bagels are homemade, tasty, fresh and CHEAPER than Panera. I can't believe I'm the first person to write about this place because it always has customers whenever I go. It's SO much nicer visiting local establishments and supporting your community.

• Visited March 2013