“Horrible Service. Average food at best”
Review of 3 Amigos Mexican Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
3 Amigos Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Service. Average food at best”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stopped there tonight on the way back from a long weekend at the lake. The outdoor signs push their all you can eat special. There were four of us and we all went with the special. We made our order with the server and that was the first and last words spoken between us and an employee there until I blew up on the guy at the register who was also the one who took our order.

This is how our experience went...
We order with server who has a crappy attitude, my order comes out wrong, unfortunately no one follows up with us to ask "hows everything?"... At first i think no big deal, its all you can eat and so even though i ask for all chicken and the taco came out with beef, ill just give the beef taco to my daughter and then i will order another chicken taco on my next go around. Keep in mind that the portions are very small i guess because its all you can eat, i was starving and had not eaten since early this morning so i ate the tiny chimi and tiny encilada fairly fast. I wait for about ten minutes on the server to come around to ask what we would like to get a refill on, but it never happened. He never asked what he could reorder for us, never refilled our drinks, never anything. At the point i get to where i am so pissed that i dont want anymore anything I just want the check, we sit and wait an additional 20 minutes to which we were still ignored and no one ever brought a check, so i go to the register and the guy asks for my check, I say to him " you never gave me a check".. He smirks and asks "how was everything " to which I went off on him and told him that i was still starving, that i ordered the all you can eat, but we never got the chance to reorder do to us being ignored. I informed him that our drinks had been empty since before a kitchen helper brought out our plates.
He looks at me with a total look of" i dont care" and says "sorry buddy,that we'll be 39.22 "
To say i will never go back is an understatement.

• Visited September 2013

Kentwood, Michigan
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stopped in here on my way home from a trip. Wasn't busy when I stopped in. The waiter was about as impersonal as they come but was competent. That would be my only negative thing to say about this place. Food was good and the prices were reasonable. Typical Tex-Mex fare. They have beer & liquor on the menu. Lots of seating so I would assume they could accommodate a large group if needed.

• Visited August 2013
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was super clean and the food was excellent! We loved it! Always hard to find a good Mexican restaurant and this one was superb! Everyone in our family of five enjoyed the meal.

• Visited July 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“sorry, won't be back.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was the first restaurant we went to when we moved here a few years ago, there was a great server, that gave us great service. The food wasnt that great, but the service made up for it. The last few times, we went there, we had a gal serve us that was SO rude it was embarassing! The final straw was when we took family there that came in from out of town, we got the same woman serving us....she wasn't having a bad when before. She was the same crude, rude person. She charged us for food we didn't even order, sad as much as "so what." And the food was terrible. Anyone want my punch card for a free meal? They can't give this stuff away.

Orient
“3 Amigo's”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food was very good, the staff friendly, and the prices very reasonable. The only trouble I found was I got the order to go and it took quite a long time to get it.

Visited May 2013