“Still the best Sushi in Knoxville”

Tangerine's Japanese Cuisine Sushi and Bar
Ranked #299 of 1,181 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Japanese
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Still the best Sushi in Knoxville”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here again Thursday night July 10th and the food was excellent. We consider ourselves regulars but always appreciate the quality and taste of the sushi. Ricky the Sushi Master has never let us down. Great place, incredible sushi. They are getting busier so it is good to know the word is spreading.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“EasyEnTn”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Best sushi in Knoxville. A small family run business. Good happy hour and great menu. If you can't decide just ask chef to create something special for you. You won't be disappointed.

“The best sushi I have ever had”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I first took my family to Tangerine over a year ago to try it out. I'm from New Orleans and have never found good fresh seafood here in Knoxville before. I was pleasantly surprised at how fresh the seafood was at Tangerine. Ricky, the sushi chef took the time to teach us all about the sushi that he prepares and also taught us about the different sake that they carry. We have gone back many many times since then and have always enjoyed the delicious food that we get there.

knoxville tn
“Very nice surprise”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We ate there last night with friends who had been before. Even though it was all the way on the other side of town it was worth the drive. Very neat and clean. We were warmly greeted by the owner. I had the chicken tempura, it was great. Others had chicken and beef hibachi. Everyone was very pleased. Although I don't care for it the sushi looked very good. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great food and my birthday friend tried sushi for the first time!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went here to celebrate my friend's birthday. The meal was amazing, we ordered a lot and shared stuff. I got a veggie sushi roll and she tried it and loved it! She won't try normal sushi but is so happy about this!! Everything was great!

• Visited July 2013