“New and Modern Embassy Suite”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West
Ranked #9 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is a new and modern Embassy Suite. The location is perfect for those who need access to Knoxville or Maryville. I stayed in one of the Allergy friendly rooms. (It smelled wonderful!!!) It costs a little more and the air purifier is a little noisy, but you are NOT distracted by any outside noise. I plan to stay here everytime I visit Maryville College.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the PURE Solutions allergy free room during your stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. Please return often! Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed 1 night in this hotel for a wedding. It's in a bit of a random spot off the interstate, but it's a fantastic hotel for the money. Everything in it is like new. Rooms are large, comfortable, well decorated and accommodating. Highly recommend for the money.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for highly recommending our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. We appreciate your time to review us and also for your business.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for my Best Friend's wedding that was held there. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Breakfast is delicious and the food in the hotel restaurant is quite delicious. I highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Knoxville, Tennessee!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Congratulations to your best friend on the wedding and we are happy to read you enjoyed your time here with us at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. It is nice to read our hotel provided a great wedding and a great stay for you. We hope to see you again on your next visit our way. Thank You!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Nice clean, quiet, comfy rooms. A little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for and seems to be a demand in the area for nice rooms which probably drives the price up a bit. Clean room which was important to me because of my 4 and 2 year old. And my wife was crabby because the last hotel we stayed in was dirty. This made her happy.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

We are happy to read how our clean rooms made your family happy. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. We hope to see you again on your next trip our way.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

My daughter travels for her job and I went along with her to Knoxville. Unfortunately it snowed and temps were extremely low, so I opted to stay in instead of driving around sight seeing. I couldn't have picked a better place to hang around for three days.
The staff is very friendly and courteous. In the morning there is a beautiful breakfast area and they will make cook to order omelets along with waffles and french toast. they have everything else you could possibly want for breakfast also. A well appointed drink area with everything from juices, coffee, tea and soft drinks is available all day.
No sooner did I sit with my breakfast, then someone removed my tray for me. They pick up your dirty dishes and are always asking if they can do anything else for you.
Over at the lunch area, they have a wide variety of choices from Pizzas to salads, sandwiches and burgers. I ordered a club sandwich and fries and there were so many fries on that plate. A huge lunch. Cassandra waited on me and was so helpful and friendly.. stop in and order something.
in the evening there is a manager's reception. Free beer and wine along with snacks ranging from fruit to tortillas and dips. very comfortable and friendly also.
They have the best pool area I have ever seen in a hotel and a very complete fitness room.
The rooms are well appointed and comfortable. The beds were amazing. I slept so very good.
The only thing I didn't like was that I was not able to walk anywhere as it is off the main road and shoppes and restaurants are not accessible by foot.
All in all this was one of the very best experiences staying in a hotel anywhere. The staff was very friendly.
This is the place to stay in Knoxville

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

We are happy to read we here at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West have provided you with a great three day experience and are sorry you could not get out to see our area. Hopefully you will be able to visit us again and enjoy all of Knoxville. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

It was very good. After 7 hours of driving I just wanted to relax and relax. I would like more TV channels. We TV and GMC channel. I couldn't watch the stellar awards. The beds were very comfortable and the food from the restaurant was very filling. The lobby atmosphere was very inviting and people were friendly. The snack area was equipped with plenty of goodies but the one thing i think they didn't have was yogurt. Overall it was a good trip. I am a bargain hunter so I look for the best deal possible. It was at my border but doable. I did like the area. It has a shopping mall close and plenty of eating places.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

With you being a bargain hunter we are happy to read you liked our value and our area here at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. I hope you will be staying with us again the next time you are in the area. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This hotel was amazing! It was a new hotel and you could tell in every way. From the decor, to the friendlyness of the staff, to the rooms; everything exceeded my expectations. Rooms were clean and modern, bed was really comfortable. Embassy Suites are definitely hit or miss, but this one was a grand slam!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are glad to read you think our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West is amazing and you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.