Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West
$150
$139
  • Restaurant
$80
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$71
$99
$110
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
$132
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastmanagers receptionomelettwo room suitegreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastknoxville westdefinitely stay here againfire pitmorning breakfastrooms are spaciousexcellent stayhot tubi highly recommend this hotelenjoyed my staybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This hotel was amazing! It was a new hotel and you could tell in every way. From the decor, to the friendlyness of the staff, to the rooms; everything exceeded my expectations. Rooms were clean and modern, bed was really comfortable. Embassy Suites are definitely hit or miss, but this one was a grand slam!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

We are glad to read you think our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West is amazing and you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

A very friendly and upbeat staff. I feel the staff went out of their way to make every guest feel important. The staff engaged guest conversation to make everyone feel welcome and as important as the next guest. The fact they took the time to remember my name meant a lot to me. Thanks for the wonderful experience, and look forward to my next stay at Embassy Suites, Knoxville Tenn. Deryl White

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

We are happy to read you are looking forward to your next stay here at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. Thank you for such a great review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit also!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Wow! This Embassy suites is the standard that all the others should be held to. Very clean, very nice staffers. The price was wonderful $129. for corner suite. The pool was beautiful, clean and WARM on a cold winter evening. The breakfast was cook to order by smiling helpful chefs. The room as super clean and beds comfortable. The hotel itself was very modern in decor and felt inviting. Highly recommend to anyone in the area!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for highly recommending our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West to others. Your review is greatly appreciated and so is your business. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Opened in May of 2012, your first impression is WOW! A lot of thought and planning went into the lay-out of the lobby/bar/restaurant/breakfast area/outdoor sitting area/indoor pool and yes the ROOMS. This Hotel is an exceptional find, and a GREAT value for the price. Very accessible from and to I-75. For those long drives from Florida, this will be our Rest & Relax Stop!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We are glad to read we will be your rest and relax stop on your trips from Florida. We are glad our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West was able to WOW you and that your enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your great review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville but they were full so I made a reservation at this new concept for Hilton. What a winner!! The room was quite and I loved the overall design of the entire facility. The interior decoration was some of the best I have seen. The way the room is designed is excellent. I did not feel like I was in a hotel room for a nice change. When you pull the drapes the room was very dark for sleeping and I heard no sounds from other guests. It has a great bar area and they serve meals all day long. I will seek out these newer concepts for Hilton were available. This is a great set up for the business traveler such as myself. If you travel to Knoxville try to book a room at this location. Many restaurants close by with a great variety of food to be had.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

We are happy to read you think so much of our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West and are happy you consider us a WINNER. Thank you for your business and for your great review. We look forward to your next visit to Knoxville.