Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West
$90
$104
Country Inn
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Restaurant
$108
$129
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$77
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order breakfastmanagers receptionomelettwo room suitegreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastknoxville westdefinitely stay here againfire pitmorning breakfastrooms are spaciousexcellent stayhot tubi highly recommend this hotelenjoyed my staybusiness trip
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This place is so outstanding I don't know where to start. This is more an upscale hotel than motel. It's fairly new and the décor and finishing is very high end. The room had a separate living/kitchenette area and a large sleeping area and bathroom. The manager's reception didn't just offer wine and beer but a full bar plus some light appetizers!! I was pleasantly surprised, and the bartender(a lady) did an outstanding job. We didn't want to go out to eat after traveling all day, so we took advantage of the in house restaurant. Service was good and the food above average.
I had only one complaint and it was remedied immediately. When we got to our room(229) and opened the drapes, we were looking at a concrete wall and there was a drain on the ground level of the concrete. It was awful. I immediately went to the front desk and had the room changed. The view I had from the new room was of a car dealership, but that was fine. I could at least see a little of the city lights.
This will absolutely be my go-to hotel when we go through Knoxville.

Room Tip: Unless you don't care to see the outside, or you arrive in the dark, I would strongly suggest not being in room 229.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

We are glad to read we will be your go to hotel when you are in the area. We appreciate all your kind words about our new hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. We look forward to your next visit when you are in the area. Thank you for your great review and for your business.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed here for a few days last week. I had a wonderful room which got a lot of light from the car dealership next door but the curtains blocked it out nicely. They had a small but nicely appointed gym area. The morning breakfast was also very good. I will definitely be coming back on my next trip to Knoxville.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

It is nice to know you will defiantly be coming back to our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and for your business.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The room was very modern and clean. The hotel was beautiful, it was easy to get in and out of. We had a great time. I would highly recommend this hotel. The breakfast was great. It was very busy because of the football game

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This new hotel is top drawer. Lobby is very appealing with ample room to rest and gather with friends. Suites are well designed and comfortable. A very good choice in West Knoxville area. Staff is friendly and service is prompt.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Joe C

 Your complimentary review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West as being top drawer is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Attended a conference at this hotel and found strong pluses and minuses. The hotel itself is beautiful and very nicely appointed. The conference suffered by a lack of capability on the part of the hotel. Despite knowing the number of attendees there were too few chairs and so the organizers of the conference were frequently moving chairs around to allow all attendees to sit. Similarly, at the buffet luncheon different food items ran out at different times and so there were really were long waits as the items were replenished. The included breakfast was plentiful and delicious; however, the dining room was so dark that reading a newspaper or book was impossible. My suite was spectacular but it was very difficult to change the thermostat. When I arrived it was set to 65 degrees and I could not raise it above 70 degrees... I was freezing. Although the suite was spectacular all the lights were so dim that it was again impossible to read a book or newspaper, except in the bathroom. Lastly, there was minimal parking. Cars were parked along all the curbs during the day as a result.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing this quick feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input and will keep your comments on our service and appointment in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing.