“The nicest under $200/night hotel I have ever stayed in!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West
Ranked #8 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had a brief business trip to the Knoxville area. I have not been a big fan of Embassy Suites in the past as I thought most of their properties were getting tired. Wow, was I shocked! Brand new, great design throughout the hotel, excellent service, fantastic, very modern rooms. I travel globally and if I could stay in this type of hotel every night, I would travel even more! I usually don't rave about hotels, and I stay in some very nice properties, but this was one of the nicest properties I have stayed in for less than $200/night in the US in a long, long time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

We are happy to read you enjoyed our new modern design here at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West and are looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The rooms are spacious, attractive & very clean. The lobby & main floor are beautiful, they also have a nice outdoor seating area for pleasant evenings. I ordered room service & the food was hot, good & delivered quickly. The only thing I had trouble with was the stick stopper, I just couldn't figure it out. I felt pretty dumb when I asked about it & they told me you had to push down on it. Oh well, I will know next time. I will certainly stay here again when I am in the area.

Room Tip: The hallways are pretty long you might want a room closer to the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

It is nice to read you enjoyed our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West so much and are looking forward to your next visit. Thank you for your business and your great review.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was the absolute perfect stay.
Hotel is spotless and just beautiful.
The rooms are nicely appointed with tons of toiletry amenities. Great TV too! Showers are awesome! I love the rainfall showerhead
We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the staff was so pleasant. The dining area was kept meticulous.
I requested a pack n play for our little newborn grandbaby and they resonded in minutes!
Plenty of parking
Great business area with fast computers
I did not go to the pool area

Room Tip: Since it is along I-40 ask for the quiet side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

We are glad to read you think you had a perfect stay here at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West.
Thank you for the distinct service you have provided us by sharing your thoughts. We hope to be seeing you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Excellent hotel in every area...The rooms were awesome. The service was great. Great location. Great food. Everything about this hotel is what anyone would be looking for. Just wish we could have stayed longer. Oh, and the shampoo was so wonderful, I have ordered myself several bottles. As a Travel Specialist, I was very pleased...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

 We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the shampoo during your stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West and are glad you think we have an excellent hotel in every way. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful new property, comfortable quiet rooms gorgeous lobby, outdoor sitting area complete with fire pit and fireplace. Evening reception with complimentary drinks and snacks. Very nice pool and Hot tub. And a General Manager who truly cares! Stay here you won't regret it!

• Stayed: July 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

We are happy to read you think we here at the Embassy Suites Knoxville West are the best in Knoxville. Thank you for your nice review and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed one night on our way home from FL, but would've liked to stay longer! This hotel seems very new. It is modern in decor. The room was comfortable and clean...pristine even. The front desk clerks were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. We will definitely stay here again. I highly recommend it. It's one of the nicest Embassy Suites I've stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. It is nice to know you think we are the nicest Embassy you have stayed at and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

It had plenty of parking, check-in was simple with no waiting. The door key is wireless so no need to fumble with it in a slot or swipe, just put it up to the door knob, tho the door is super heavy to open! Free breakfast was great and the staff is super easy to work with and helpful. Free internet in the room worked well, tho i had to figure out on my own to go login under the 'pay for service' section and THEN a second window opens showing the FREE option. Room was really quite and comfortable for just me. The best part was the dinners, since the prices were very reasonable and i didnt have to pay double down the street somewhere!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Mitchell D
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Knoxville West, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

We are happy to read you like the pricing and the design of our hotel the Embassy Suites Knoxville West. ! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon. Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.