“Great staff and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #62 of 1,164 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great staff and food.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff was great and so was the food. My wife and I actually split a meal as the portions are so large. Kids loved the meals and the staff helped them pick winners.

Visited August 2013

Mason, tn
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stopped here after being in the bike all day. It was busy when we walked in but they had immediate seating an the bar. We took a booth. Our waitress was Amber H and she was patient with us as we had never been to a Chuy's and were not familiar with the menu. My wife ordered the Chika Chika Boom Boom and I had another item that was a little too spicy for me. Amber had told me it was a little hot but my tolerance level must have been way lower than hers. It WAS good and a little sour cream made it much easier for me to eat it.
That would not be enough for me to lower my scoring as I should have known better. Once I got the sour cream it was still good and I ate it all. I would not hesitate to return here on another trip through Knoxville.
The caveat was they offer an extremely generous military discount.

• Visited September 2013
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“All the food tasted great!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I will make this one short! CHICKA-CHICKA BOOM BOOM was fantastic and left just the right zing in my mouth. Service was great. The waitress took very good care of my family. 5yr old and 2yr old shared the chicken nuggets and fries. 11yr old had kids cheese quesadilla. Wife had Chicken Taco Salad. Plus all the chips and salsa you can eat!!!!!!

All tortillas and taco shells made fresh. Very clean and family friendly!

• Visited August 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Always great food and service! One of my favorites!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Had lunch here on a Friday and although crowded, the four of us were seated promptly. Food was delicious! We were able to sample their ranch cheese sauce and their pulled pork offered on Tuesdays and ended up ordering that and it came with rice and beans and I always order sliced avocados and homemade tortillas made right there in the restaurant. My Cousin and his wife had the Flan and we had the Tres Leche for dessert and they were both awesome! Very reasonably priced even with the drinks and desserts ordered. I have been twice before, once during happy hour which has the free buffett with drink at the bar. Nice! Been on a crazy busy Saturday night and still receive great food and service. One of my favorite places in Knoxville.

• Visited August 2013
corpus christi
“Nothing like Austin, San Antonio or Houston”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Waitress had no clue in the questions I had about the menu or even seem interested. All I asked if they had or could make a "Puffy Taco." Instead of finding out, she stated, "If it isn't on the menu, we don't have it." The place was crowed and when the food was served, it look as if it was thrown on the plate and the waitress just walked away without asking if we needed anything else. The food didn't even come close to the Chuy's in Texas. If you don't know what Tex-Mex or Mexican is suppose to be or taste like; then this is an alright place.

• Visited July 2013