Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN
  • Restaurant
$87
Country Inn
$72
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$63
$104
$119
$108
$104
$129
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$77
$66
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgas stationfront deskhot tubone bedroom suiteroom was cleanturkey creekquiet hotelextra towelsoff the highwaywaffleslocation was perfectindoor poolnight clerkparking lotgreat place to staywaffle makerfree breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel. I stay here often when working in the Knoxville area. I am always treated great. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. The rooms are quite and I have never had a problem with noise. They are in a very good location that is close to many places to eat. After a previous stay I had requested something for breakfast. They remembered this visit and had it for me. That was a very nice touch. I would recommend this hotel for any type of travel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Sam P, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

We sincerely thank you for your repeat business and for taking the time out of your day to write a review on our Country Inn & Suites Knoxville. I'm happy we were able to provide you with our great customer service and we look forward in seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

took a 7 year old child...too enjoy Hot tub and pool ....along with my husband that had shoulder surgery about 5 months a go...wanted to get into hot tub also ..everything was GREAT until the next room ..was occupied they were hollowing and screaming laughing ..so loud we could not sleep.....husband wanted to call front desk...BUT I said NO u never no what they might DO...(people are mean just watch the news) when daylight came BEER CANS ALL around my Vehicle ...also broken beer bottles .all around vehicle ..so when we check out front desk told us to talk to motel mgr . took me 2 days to get to talk to her to hear well u didn't call to complain.... so they would not do anything .. front desk also told me they(the other room had also broke the head boards to the beds OFF the wall . and messed up room really bad along with hot tub full of beer cans and cigarette butts that had been smoked ..But that's ok ..a hard lesson learned I guess my money for a sleep less night ...get to help pay for the party ROOM........to be repaired ...again thought this was a family place ...so because we chose to keep our family safe ....ITS JUST TO BAD ...WELL ITS JUST TO BAD WE WON'T BE STAYING THERE AGAIN......

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Belinda P
Sam P, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time for your review and I want to start off by sincerely apologizing for the problem you had during your stay. Unfortunately if you had called the front desk we could have stopped the noise right away. I understand your hesitation on calling but we could have discretely called the noisy room without any indication the complaint came from your room. On our defense it's really hard to fix a problem if we are not aware of it until checkout. We are a family friendly, business hotel and do not condone the type of behavior in your neighboring room.

The reason we could not refund any money to your account was due to your booking coming through a 3rd party. That 3rd party collects your payment and then sends us a virtual credit card that is different than the one you used to book the room. If you had booked directly with us, through our 800#, or through countryinns.com we could do more right away. That being said, we did contact the 3rd party on your behalf and tried to get a refund for you and they did a 50% refund on what they charged you.

Again my sincere apologies and I hope we have a chance to earn your business again.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband and I always enjoy staying at the Country Inn and Suites motels. But this trip we were returning from Florida with our two cats in tow. So, we needed a pet-friendly motel. We were charged $15.00 total for the two the previous night at a Country Inn and Suites, but at this one, they charged $25.00 PER cat!! We could have boarded them at a pet clinic for less and they would have had 100% care!!! I wish Country Inn and Suites would charge a standard fee---like the $15.00 for any pets! Our cats are so clean and quiet you wouldn't even know they were in the room!! I understand there can be very destructive dogs and barking dogs--but our cats are CATS and they are quiet and clean!! Other than the high cost, we liked our stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Sam P, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thanks for taking the time for your review. I apologize on the fee for accepting pets, but unfortunately our pet fee is the same for any type of pet - cat or dog. We do a thorough deep cleaning after each guest checkout but our procedures are slightly different and more extensive for a pet room checkout, thus the additional fee.

I do hope that this does not deter you from visiting our hotel again, we would love to host you and your cats again; you were right in that they were quite and clean. Please contact us directly and ask for Judy Ziegler and we'll see what we can do the next time you are in Knoxville.

Happy Holidays!!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Average fare at best. Although rooms were clean & decently maintained, the overall sense was lower middle end--while cost was on the upper side. Breakfast, which came with the room, was adequate, a kind description. Coffee--both in the room and the restaurant--was some of the worst I have ever had. Fruit selection was pitiful. If you're content w/ waffles and cereal, it's fine. In a pinch I'd stay there again, but was glad to be on my way in the end.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Sam P, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. I happy you found our rooms clean and maintained, but apologize that you found us adequate. Our breakfast is actually more than hot waffles and cereal; we also have a fresh yogurt bar, hot oatmeal, pastries, breads and a rotating hot option of either breakfast burritos, sausage, french toast, biscuits/gravy and more.

I hope the next time you are in Knoxville we get a chance to serve you again to offer you a more superior experience. I guarantee you'll have a better stay!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two nights after attending a high school football game & for the home opener of Tennessee football. Great location with easy access to the interstate 40. Getting into parking lot was a little tricky (through the Shell station). Nice property, clean & comfortable. Breakfast is standard continental fare. But if that doesn't work, there is a Cracker Barrel restaurant nearby. Will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Sam P, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Good Morning!

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always our hope that our guests feel right at home staying at our Country Inn & Suites Knoxville West.

We hope that when traveling through Knoxville, you choose to stay with us again.
Go Vols!