Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN
$149
$139
  • Restaurant
$90
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$90
$92
$107
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
Hotels.com
All reviewsgas stationfront deskhot tubone bedroom suiteroom was cleanturkey creekquiet hotelextra towelsoff the highwaywaffleslocation was perfectindoor poolnight clerkparking lotgreat place to staywaffle makerfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2011

Our rowing team went to the Jr Nationals in Oak Ridge TN.
ALL the hotels in the area were booked --so Debbie Pyne was a GREAT help in dealing with our team reservations--as we had quite a few changes to deal with. Debbie was VERY helpful-quick with email responses-like giving me directions over the phone to the race site-then immedately emailed me a map quest from the hotel to the Race site. SInce I was just making team arrangements and did not attend the race, Debbie called me the day after check in just to make sure eveything was going smoothly! Of course the team enjoyed their stay at the hotel!
Thanks again for all the help and sourthern hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2011
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Debbie P, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Knoxville West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2011

Thank you for the kind words. It's so nice to hear when guests enjoy their stay. The pleasure was all ours and we truly enjoyed your group. Hopefully....we will get to see them again next tournament in the Spring.

Take care and see you soon,
Debbie Pyne

Reviewed February 27, 2011

During the past 6 months, we have made 4 trips to Knoxville, and we have stayed 4 or 5 nights at a different motel each time as none have impressed us enough to get our repeat business. This one might see us again.

We had a one-bedroom suite. There is a door to close off the bedroom--a feature that is lacking in most of the hotels that have suites. Because we were there for 5 nights, I wanted to be able to eat some meals in the room. There was a small refrigerator with no freezer unit and a microwave in the room. I had asked about kitchenettes when I made the reservation, so I knew there wasn't one. We brought our own dishes and silverware. It wasn't ideal, but we managed OK.

The room was clean except for a cheerio on the floor when we checked in. The suite was small, but attractive. I thought the king sized bed was very comfortable. We were on the back side of the hotel, but I could still hear some traffic noise from interstate 40. Turning on the heating/AC fan took care of blocking out the noise.

My husband enjoyed the breakfast each morning and appreciated the variety. It is more than a continental breakfast. The desk staff was friendly. The only negatives were that the clock radio stopped working the second night, and the haridryer stopped working the 3rd night. I borrowed a portable hair dryer from the desk. A woman's basketball team was there our last night unfortunately, and some of them were in the room next to us. They bounced a ball against our wall until midnight. The next morning someone began vaccuuming on the floor above our bedroom at 6:30 with the loudest industrial vaccuum I've ever heard. No sleeping after that. We didn't call the desk to complain, so I don't know what they would have done about it. I had requested a top floor room when I made the reservation, but they put us on the 2nd floor. When we checked in, I was told there was nothing available on the top floor.

One last thing--we were above the indoor pool (which is very small), and I could smell chlorine sometimes. There is a very small closet sized workout room with 2 treadmills and a bike next to the pool.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2011

Breakfast variety was excellent. The hotel did need a good cleaning. The carpets were dark with dirt and I found an unused condom wrapper under my bed. I had dropped some medicine and when I saw that wrapper I decided the medicine wasn't worth it. Will try the one at Cedar Bluff when we visit again. The beds though were very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed August 29, 2010

Very good hotel, very clean. All staff were very helpful, free breakfast very good. We have now stopped here several times and would always recommend.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2010

We had never stayed at a Country Inn and Suites before and were pleasantly surprised to find it clean and affordable - good value for the price. The service was impressive. The hotel staff were informative and helpful - rebooking me for a non-smoking room when hotels.com accidentally booked me for smoking. The rooms were clean and very comfortable, and the pool area was one of the best I have seen in a value hotel. There was even a kiddie pool and a hot tub, which we all appreciated. The breakfast was excellent - included hot items such as bacon, eggs, and sausage gravy. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family