“great little burger joint”

We're Cooking All American Grill
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Spartanburg
“great little burger joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Located right off major hwy. Great service and food was very good too. Prices were excellent.. Newer bldg in a little strip mall

Visited July 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Our favorite place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

My family has been eating here since it opened. The owner is extremely nice and immigrated here from Poland. We love the food and atmosphere. Burgers are the best but so is the fish and chicken. Its so hard to choose what I want cuz I have so many favorites. We eat here all the time!!

• Visited March 2013
Marion, South Carolina
“Great burgers and onion rings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Love a place that when you walk in you hear, "welcome home!" Great service and amazing food! Had the "ST" burger and onion rings - one of the best burgers I've ever had! Traveling through but will definitely make it a point to stop here again!

Seymour, Tennessee
“GOOD FOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I heard the burgers are great, but I tried a chicken sandwich. It was very good. I think the value is really good, I'll definitely go back. My friend said there were too many fries - I've never had that problem! lol

• Visited December 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“I like this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

It is nice to see a place where the owner works it and really cares about his customers. That is this place. He has great food and we go regularly. My only issue is I wish he would serve Coke products instead of Pepsi. Sometimes I do not go there because of that but his food is wonderful! In a land of franchises, it is nice to see these kind of places thrive.

Visited June 2012