“Best hotel in the area”

Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff
Ranked #7 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I am working with a customer in Cedar Bluff, Knoxville area and tried many hotel properties around that zipcode. I found this hotel the best in terms of quality, cleanliness, service, etc, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 26, 2013

It is was a very nice hotel. The staff was friendly. In the morning I was checking the room before we left. I looked under the bed for clothes that may have got kicked under there. I saw a piece of clothing, thinking they were my daughters I picked it up. Well much to my surprise there were someone else's underwear I suppose from a previous stay! I was grossed out, I washed my hands and put them by the trash can. I stay at Hilton or Hampton a lot for vacation and soccer competitions, and I still will, but I was disappointed.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Room was clean, window a/c worked well, small flat screen tv with decent channels available. Good working internet connection. Fairly small pool and hot tub, but seemed clean. Key card access only. $10 for breakfast seems a bit much. Very friendly and accommodating staff. The room we had seemed a bit small--were expecting a sofa bed. Very close to everything in West Knoxville.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Normal Hilton Garden Inn lobby and usual great service at checkin and other front desk services and kind faces. Shares a lot with Outback.. that's handy for dinner. But for sleeping - creates a bright light all night long that the shades just don't block enough. So ask for a room NOT facing the restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The hotel staff are super-friendly and courteous. However, when I asked for directions to the rowing regatta-I received a set of directions that essentially dead ended in a neighborhood nowhere near the regatta! Hotel was clean and well kept. The 'adjustable beds' never seemed to change much from "firm" no matter what we did with the gauge.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We loved the included breakfast. The made to order eggs were a nice touch and the same sweet woman who worked the breakfast every day was just a joy. The only complaint with the room was the air conditioning which blew so hard on my face that it woke me up each time it came on.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIKnoxville, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the breakfast. Our goal is to offer a variety of options for each guest.. As to the room issue, we want all all our to have an enjoyable experience during their stay and will do what we can to correct any issues. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Check-in extremely friendly & professional. WIFI good. Several dining options-we chose Parkside Grill (food OK = they really turn the tables).. For $162 all in advance non refundable on Thursday night we would not recommend. So-called adj bed is still a mystery...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RFord

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased that you chose our location and enjoyed the local restaurant nearby. Thank you for letting us know how we did during your stay and that the amenities we offer were to your liking. Also, our rate is compareable to other hotels similiar to ours within the Knoxville area. We hope you will visit us again when you come to Knoxville.