Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscooked to order breakfastcedar bluffparkside grilloutback steakhouserestaurants within walking distancegreat place to staypool and hot tubeach morningbreakfast was excellentknoxville westroom was cleanvery nice hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripwould stay here againwe've stayednice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We checked into this hotel about 1 am without prior reservations. The desk clerk, who I believe is named Susie, was extremely helpful and friendly. After a few hours of driving it was just what we needed. Because of her we were so glad this was the place we had chosen to stop.
The accommodations were clean and pleasant although basic. Beds were very comfortable.
One negative, the coffee was horrible, the worst I've tasted.
Overall, this was a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a standard Hilton Garden Inn with a friendly and accommodating staff. It is conveniently located next to the interstate and is close to a wide variety of restaurants and shopping. The rooms and the common areas of the hotel were were clean and well maintained. The breakfast offered a wide variety and all of the food was fresh well prepared. I have nothing negative to say about our stay here.

Room Tip: The are no rooms with a view or anything. Our room backed up to the Outback Steakhouse but we were on the third floor and did not have any problems. It might pose issues if you were on one of the lower floors.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
HGIKnoxville, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will stay with us again when you are in Knoxville.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

A little better than average property, the front staff and Roosevelt in the kitchen are both outstanding - For one night it is great. I would not recommend for a business trip for several night stays - The weight room could use a facelift - I will stay their again next time I am in town - free bus to UT football games

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Internet is the worst! I called prior to making my reservation and was told this hotel had newly enhanced internet service.....well I am calling their bluff on this. I got booted off of HGI's internet service 30 times last night. I called the front desk first thing this morning and the girl who answered the phone said the following, " wow, out like internet is like good".(really?). Oh well, so much for this 100% satisfaction card that was left on my bed. Rumor is that there are a lot of new hotels coming in to the Turkey Creek area .....

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank erin s
HGIKnoxville, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville West/Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

We appreciate your feedback in regards to the internet service issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and are currently addressing the issue with our service provider to resolve the issue we may be having. We Thank you for bringing this to our attention and hope you will consider us again on future stays you may have in Knoxville.

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This is a typical HGI in layout and rooms. The location is right off the interstate. The jury is still out on the adjustable firmness beds but the queen did better than most, being vetting comfortable. The breakfast at HGI are always a nice upgrade compare to reheated eggs in a bag.

• Stayed: November 2012