TownePlace Suites Knoxville Cedar Bluff
$149
$139
  • Restaurant
$90
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$90
$123
$107
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$99
$84
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom suiteroom was cleannon refundable depositprepackaged muffinsstay at marriott propertieshotel was recently renovatedallow petssmall kitchenclose proximitycedar bluffshort staysleeper sofahave stayed here several timesroom rateroad triptop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I only stayed at this hotel for one night during my cross-country trip but it was memorable in a good way. I checked in fairly late at night, tired after a long day of driving thru the snow and I was greeted by a friendly guy at the front desk who quickly checked me in. He also offered me two free bottles of water because I'm a Marriott Silver Elite member (this is the first time this has ever happened to me). My room was extremely comfortable and nicely decorated. While there I used the guest laundry, which was also clean and had a number of washers and dryers so there was no wait. Everyone at the hotel, from the maids to the desk staff, to the person working the breakfast area was just very pleasant and friendly.

Even though my stay was short, and was in the middle of a number of hotel stays - this one really stood out as one of the two best. If you're in Knoxville for business or pleasure, or like me, need a comfy overnight stop off the highway - don't hesitate to stay here.

BTW, I was traveling with my dogs and they were pet-friendly too!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Lynluke
Jeremy M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Knoxville Cedar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Lynluke,

The team and I are very pleased that we exceeded your expectations during your stay. It is always a team booster when we receive feedback on our performance. Thank you again for the kind words and we happily await your next arrival. I hope you have a wonder week and as always we appreciate your Marriott loyality.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have stayed at a few long term hotels. In my opinion, Marriott is the best. This particular hotel has assited me in many ways. I have been here a few months and plan to stay longer. When I first arrived there was a continuous auditing problem with my debit card. The manger, Jeremy Miller would not quit until he resolved the problem. He has also helped me with my computer at 1:00am when they where upgrading wi-fi. He was here manualy making sure the reservations were in order. He came 3 different times during that 2 or 3 day process. I am disabled and my computer is very important for commuication purposes. Because my disabilty, the staff has gone out of their way to make sure my needs are meet. The hotel is clean and well kept. In addition to the once a week full cleaning, they come everyday to empty trash, change towels and see that things they provide for you are there when you need them. I love hot waffels in the morning, and these are the real thing. They provide ice, which doesn't seem like much unless you live here. The amount you pay to wash and dry clothes is more than reasonable. Once again, Mr. Miller runs a tight ship but goes out of his way to help vistors in any way he can. Thumbs up for this hotel and the team that runs it.

Room Tip: I have a room with a sit down shower. It is excellent for my needs. Also the room is bigger than I expected and has a foldout couch for extra bed space.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Becky O,

Thank you for the feedback. Going the extra mile for our guests is what we thrive on. The team and I are extremely happy that your stay has been wonderful. We appreciate you and the loyality you have shown towards Marriott. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel. Have a great day.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were heading to FLORIDA on New Years Day and trying to keep ahead of snowstorms. We left later in the day so after 11 hours on the road we arrived at 11:30 P M . The chap on the reception desk was very courteous & helpful. All we were looking for was a clean comfortable room , we were not disappointed. The queen suite has a comfortable bed and a good kitchen which would be great for travellers staying more than one night. I would have given it a 5 rating if the breakfast was more than a grab and go. However we knew this coming in. We always stay at a Marriott, preferring a Fairfield Inn mostly because the breakfast is more substantial and will carry us to lunch. However if we were staying more than one night Towne Place Suites would be fine. It doesn't have all the advantages of the Residence Inn but usually comes at a better price. It fits nicely between the Fairfield Inn and the Residence Inn

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We are returning home going through Knoxville as we were robbed at a cabin in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We drove to Knoxville as we only had $100 in our wallet as all our cards had to be cancelled the cc companies were all willing to fed ex express new cards but that meant staying in Pigeon Forge that wasn't gonna happen so it took most of a long difficult emotional day to get a debit card and cash so we could find a room. Being up since the robbery at 10:30 pm the night before we couldn't go much further as it was five o'clock.

While at the bank I called Marriott and got the sweetest rep who found a room at the Towne Place we usually need a king bed but the only rooms she could find had two queens gotta say all 3 of their motels were pretty full when we got there.

Jeremy was at the front desk God bless him he took very good care of us. He went out of his way in many ways to take care of us.

The room is dated but comfortable the two beds were in separate rooms which we didn't like but it worked for one night. It would be a great room for two employees having to share on a business trip as each room had a tv plus a door and a living room dinning area and kitchen.

One reason my husband and I stay at Marriott motels most of them accept pets as I always say my dog is in a crate and I know he hasn't damaged a motel room like some people or kids do! We love a chain that accepts pets!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The staff is always friendly and helpful. The new GM has continued their strong service level. The hotel was totally booked. Yet, their level of service did not drop. I will be back in Knoxville in a few weeks, I will stay here again. My next stay will be my 6th or 7th stay this year.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family