“Cheap and cheerfull, and very good too.”

Azul Tequila Mexican Grill
Ranked #401 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Several other restaurants set up shop in this former Burger King and failed. It would be a shame if this one did, too.
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Went for lunch, great price, fast, and exactly what we were looking for. Decor inside is bright and full of color. The outside could use a facelift.

1  Thank Bart2005

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Tried this for the first time Sat night because we had a Groupon. First good sign was the salsa that they brought us. I am not real picky about salsa, but my husband is, and he really liked it. I ordered the enchilada/chili relleno combo because I was afraid that the taquitos that my husband ordered would be overcooked and dried out like they frequently are at other Mexican restaurants. My fear was unfounded. They were perfectly cooked and full of meat, but my enchilada was also full of chicken and very tasty, so I did not regret my choice.

We were very happy with everything we were served and we plan to add this to our list of restaurants that we visit regularly.

1  Thank Linda W