“Best Cupcakes Ever!!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Cup
Reviewed September 24, 2012

They make cupcakes the way they were meant to be made, dense and moist with a creamy filling in the middle along with amazing icing on top. Nothing worse than a dry cupcake and you will never have that problem here! Not sure what the person who experienced bad service is talking about, you walk up, order cupcakes, and they put them in a box with a smile!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The Cup was recommended by a friend on my trip last year, but we couldn't go because they are closed on Sundays. So I had some time to kill before heading home during my latest trip and decided to stop by. The decor was nice, but deminished by the unfriendly associate. Since I was the only one there you would of thought she could muster up a smile and a friendly greeting. Even as I checked out she just mumbled when she asked if I wanted a reciept, and when I left, I said thank you she just said "ya" in a low voice. I decided to get the triple key lime cupcake, it was comparable to others I have had. The cake was moist, the frosting not too sweet, and there could have been more filling. I usually get mini's when I visit cupcake shops, but I didn't see any, just lots of empty crumb filled trays.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

Being very disappointed with another cupcake shop, we decided to try The Cup. I had a Grasshopper Cupcake which was fresh and delicious, however it needed a bit more mint flavoring in the icing. My spouse had a tuxedo cupcake which he said was delicious. My only complaint would be the price for the size. The cupcake was a standard cupcake size. Delicious nonetheless.