“Very good pizza”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have mostly used this pizzeria for deliveries (office lunches etc.), but we have eaten here a couple of times as well. The location/ambience is nothing special (typical strip mall pizza place), but the pizza is very good. Try the "Salty Supreme" - yum!!!

Visited October 2013

“My favorite pizza.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This is by far my favorite pizza place. The popeye pizza is the best. They have great sandwiches and hot wings, too. My kids love it. Do your taste buds a favor and check it out.

“Great Spot!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I split a salad and a small pizza and it was perfect! Salad and pizza outstanding! Service was great. $2 pints on Saturday. We will be back.

• Visited August 2013
“Delicious! Will be back!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We were in Knoxville doing a little shopping and decided that we wanted something different for dinner. After scrolling through page after page of restaurants in a couple of different apps nothing really stood out to us. After driving around and considering a few different places we had given up.. Then looked over and saw the sign for Sgt Pepperoni's and both remembered reading good things about it so we decided to try it. Neither of us really wanted pizza because we had just eaten it the night before but we both ended up being very pleased with our decision to eat it again!
Perfectly cooked with wonderful flavor just the right amount of sauce and toppings and a perfect crispness to the crust! By far the best pizza I've eaten in a very long time! The sweet tea was great too.. The only complaint about this place is when the waitress refilled our drinks she accidentally put un sweet tea in our cups but we had already finished eating by that point so we didn't even tell her. I have no doubt that she would have fixed them right away had we asked her to.
Overall a wonderful meal/experience and we will definitely be back!

“Great job!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love the beer selection & food items they have! They're always friendly and helpful. I am a fan of this establishment.

• Visited May 2013