Scottish Inns North Knoxville
  • Pool
$103
Country Inn
$88
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$72
  • Pool
$154
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$94
$77
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Scottish Inn has "morning staff" that wakes you up, and will replace towels, change mini trashcan, but that is as good as it gets. There was "blood" on our shower curtain, and they do not clean the floors. I'm curious if they even wash the bedding. I'm about to go for their breakfast curious how that is going to go. The microwave sounds like its going to blow up!!! (They do not give out shampoo or conditioner; only bar soap sort of like jail) our room number on the outside is wrote out in Sharpie?????? The pool is decent goes to 5ft I've stayed three nights 42.67 pernight, I think they should personally tax and all only be charging 30.00 The Tvs are from the early 90s

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank OmfgBrooke
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We stayed one night in a non-smoking room was suppose to be 48 something ended up being a $20 deposit for a non-smoking room so made it $68 something. I called to see why it hasn't been deposited into my bank yet and the clerk told me it could take 30 days. If I had known that I would have paid cash.
I work 2nd shift so when I got there after work my husband and I found what we think was a bed bug. We didn't try to find more and was hoping that wasn't the case.
Don't stay unless you HAVE too!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Crasar82
Reviewed March 31, 2012

The $45 a night room ended up being $65 when the added taxes and a not disclosed $10 fee for my 4 lb. Yorkie. No decent restaurants. Stinky room. Go to Motel 6 down the road.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank BillieAnn
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Me and my family needed a place to stay temporarily, and found that this place had some of the lowest rates around here, so we booked. We came in and saw a somewhat decent room, but the tub was dirty, the door to the room itself wouldn't open properly, it scraped the carpet and splintered. The floors were creaky, and you could hear every time someone moved around above, below, or beside us. Parking lot was in poor shape, had people regularly running around picking up anything they could and picking out of dumpsters, and I was also bit by what I think was a bedbug, but don't know just yet, but it itches furiously! Breakfast was poor as well, old looking honey-buns, bagels, some stuff to go on it, coffee, milk, and Sunny-D. Only upside is that housekeeping was sort of nice.

Do not stay here, only as a last resort!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Brett C
Reviewed November 20, 2011

My father booked two nights and had a terrible experience. He tried to cancel the second night and get the money back for a unused night before checkout and they said no way. It was their policy! Unbelievably awful place. There were bed bugs, smoke smell in a non-smoking room, spider or roach scurry across floor, one channel on the TV out of 102!?, light bulb out over bed, ambulance and commotion outside door in the middle of the night, hair on pillows and a feeling of dirty sheets. Please don't make the same mistake he did!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Bradley S
Scottishinns, Manager at Scottish Inns North Knoxville, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

I'm sorry you had so much difficulty with your room. We try to please our customer every way possible.

Thanks,