“Pleasing Productions”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Pleasing Productions”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I love the CBT, and I have often seen productions there in the past three years. Depending on the play, I would recommend this theater to any thesbian. Kiss Me Kate was the last production, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Visited May 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Some Fun Plays”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I've never had season tickets to this theater because so many of the plays are dark and serious. I prefer lighthearted comedy and musicals, and have enjoyed several of this type at this theater. My favorite was Bus Stop with David Keith in about 1985 or 1986. The best $$$ value is with season tickets, or a student discount.

Visited May 2012
Corbin, Kentucky, United States
4 attraction reviews
“No.”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

It was disappointing and I really don't like it. I have been there like one time and I really didn't enjoy myself.

Visited February 2012
USA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great Theatre for a concert!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We went here on November 20, 2011 for the 2 Friends Tour and got balcony, front row seats. The sound was excellent and the view was great. The theatre is wonderfully refurbished and comfortable. The only drawback is that there clearly aren't enough women's rooms, as the lines were quite long, but that's the norm for older theatres. We also went and saw a showing of "It's A Wonderful Life" at Clarence Brown. The large screen was super and again, the sound was very good.

Visited November 2011
Knoxville, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Delightful entertainment!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

After checking online to be sure the play Black Pearl was not sold out, I went to the theater about 30 minutes before curtain time. Not that there are any bad seats, I landed in a nice center seat about a third of the way back and settled in for a delightful two-woman musical/play. Part of my pleasure was the result of the fantastic atmosphere on the UT campus as I walked the short distance from my free easy parking spot to the theater, passing some students playing live music about half way, and hearing still other musicians practicing in a building close by as I walked up the steps to this beautiful theater!

Visited March 2012