“The Food is always OUTSTANDING!”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Ranked #52 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The turnover seems to be high as I am a regular customer and never see the same person again.
I always take out of town clients and family here for a Great Meal!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family and I had a delicious birthday celebration at The Chop House in Knoxville (on Chapman Highway). The restaurant was nicely decorated, very clean and the service was great. We had a spacious round table. Everyone enjoyed their respective meal. The waitress took photos for us of the occasion. A birthday serving of cake and ice cream was compliments of the house. We will definitely go back on other occasions!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My sister had her wedding reception here (about 20 people) and it was very nice. Had a choice of about 4 entrees which came with a side salad. The food was very good - heard a lot of good comments about the salmon (the steak and chicken were also good). The creamed spinach (side dish) is a must! However, it was Justin and Angelina (wait staff) who really did a super job with anticipating everyone's needs and keeping up with us. Angelina did a great job with cutting the cake as well. We never felt rushed and I don't know how many times we were asked if there was anything else they could do for us.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

This is a favorite for steaks or crab cakes. Consistently good food at an affordable price in a classy environment.
It's not far from I-640 at Broadway but the building is not easily seen for out of town folk. Look for sign.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I went back to the Chop House located in Knoxville TN this past Monday night and we ordered the 'Taco cornbread' as an appetizer. I loved it so much I decided to share it with all my friends on Trip advisor!
If you are near a chop House Resturant you owe it to yourself to try this really good appetizer.
Oh, and while we were there the server filled us in on a change I their chocolate cake desert.
It's now made completely from scratch. I mean scratch like momma used to do. No box of mix, just all the raw ingredients. Eggs, flour, butter...you get the picture. Well of course we had to try it!
And it was fabulous!