“It's the Best in Knoxville for a reason!”
Review of Holy Land Market

Holy Land Market
Ranked #16 of 1,193 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Port Orange, Florida
“It's the Best in Knoxville for a reason!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The title says it all. Our family of 3 only spent $18 but were treated like royalty. We started by handpicking some items..grape leaves. They also let us sample a couple different salads also before picking one, Wasn't sure what else to get, so was given suggestions and told that if I didn't like it.. they would prepare something else for me. There was no need for that - EVERYTHING was out of this world. My wife said it was the best hummos, etc. she ever had.. The service/owner Walter is fantastic - service oriented - he went over and beyond to ensure we had a perfect dinner. We ate at alot of the top rated restaurants listed on TripAdvisor on this vacation but this was probably the best! You will not be disappointed with this place.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank c0s24

Knoxville, Tennessee
“For knoxville decent middle eastern. / Greek food.”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Nothing was amazingly great here but I'm from DC area.
Best thing here, lovely owners....worth going just for them
Decent gyro but I don't want lettuce on a hero so I know to order without lettuce.
Lamb has real potential just got some real chewy lamb.
Good corned beef, pastrami but order extra meat.
I go back off and on.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Losarkos
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Don't believe the hype. I have seen Holy Land as number 1 for awhile here on TripAdvisor. So I finally tried it. Even if I had never seen TripAdvisor I would have been unimpressed. I had a gyro and a can of coke, my friend had a hero, fries, a fig and a coke. The total was $23 and some change. Rather high for the amount of food. The gyro was decent, but I have had better in Knoxville. Oscars has a better gyro. They did have a huge selection of Middle Eastern food and maybe I didn't order whatever they're so famous for. But over all I didn't have the best meal ?Knoxville has to offer.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank David L
Atlanta, Ga
“Friendly”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

This grocery/restaurant serves good middle eastern basics and some western food. The food is super fresh and good. The tabbouleh in particular was terrific. They make a baklava with sugar instead of honey, which is far superior to the sticky greek version. The fattoush was inferior, mushy and lacking pita. The owners are present and friendly creating a caring atmosphere. All in all, though, I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but if in the hood I'd certainly stop if fir nothing else than to load up on olives, sumac and za'atar.

Centreville
“Epic gyros”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This place was awesome the gyros were boss and the tahiti sauce and the tzatziki is the best and the soda is pretty good and it is sweet nice place :)