“Can you finish the Dagwood?”
Review of Holy Land Market

Holy Land Market
Ranked #15 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My second visit in a month. Not in a prestigious location of Knoxville but don't be fooled. I had a Reuben a couple of weeks ago and the Dagwood today back with the wife and son. The Reuben was great but the Dagwood was a monster and quite tasty. About the biggest sandwich I've seen this side of Katz Deli in NYC and for less than $10. Plenty for two or do as I did and take half for tomorrow. Friendly staff. Pay at the counter AFTER you've eaten. Probably could be considered a "hidden gem". Yeah, we'll be back to try some other items. BYOB as well.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

What a great place.
So much more than "just" a deli, it is a full, truly Middle East market.
The food is great and Walter makes you feel at home.
Enjoy a menu selection or try one of the specials but be sure to bring your appetite.
Check around the shelves for some of the items you couldn't find anywhere else.
Be sure to get some olives to go.
Ejoyn

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I toook a detour before going to the airport and I'm glad I did. You will love the food and the staff. I will surely come back to eat here when I'm in town.

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Very authentic food. The owner took time to visit with each patron. Very friendly atmosphere. We will definitely make this one of our regular spots when visiting Knoxville .

Reviewed June 6, 2014

The food was very flavorful and a lot of it. The owners were friendly and knowledgable. Hard to believe this little place is the best in Knoxville, but it is very good.