“Best food in town by far!”
Review of Holy Land Market

Holy Land Market
Ranked #6 of 1,231 Restaurants in Knoxville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have gotten to know the owners Walter and his wife over the last 3 or 4 months. They are wonderful people, very hard working, gracious and have the best food in town by far, no question! Trust me, we eat out quite a bit and have been to just about every restaurant in Knoxville, some are close but no one beats Holy Land.

1  Thank randall68

Reviewed February 8, 2014

You don't come here for ambience- but for the service and the food! They treat you like family here. The hummus is so good - and so many flavors. The falafel is great.

1  Thank NYpizza
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Everything we tasted -- salads, humus, stuffed squash, the kanafe were soo good. The owners are friendly and helpful. A fun place to visit.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

After reviewing the restaurants in Knoxville for a lunch stopover, we decided on Holy Land. The food was incredible and the owner, Walter, was very gracious and informative about products available for purchase in his well-stocked grocery so we could create some Mediterranean dishes at home. Well worth the slightly off-the-beaten-path location (2 miles off the interstate)...unless you're just dying for some chain restaurant fare.

2  Thank mad-american-doctor
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This place was listed number 1 on TA so I had to check it out. I found it very disappointing. I love Mediterranean food and was very excited to eat a great shwarma and the flavors did not come together at all. There were sautéed vegetables included in the sandwich which were very mushy and gave the whole thing a strange flavor and texture. My husband's curry wrap was no better.

5  Thank Lauren K