“Great! Great! Great!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Tennessee
“Great! Great! Great!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Amazing and wonderful food! Walter and Denise are worth the visit. Every night they have incredible specials as well as a full deli. A great experience.

parrotsville
“Great!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Great food, prices, and service. Our new favorite place to eat in Knoxville. Exceptional hummus. Walter was very friendly.

1 Thank boiboodel
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Warm welcome”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

I met some friends there the other evening. The curry was delicious, the hummus was fabulous! the owner made us feel very welcome. I would love to go again.

Visited December 2013
“So happy to find this place.”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I love little local places that under promise and over deliver. Walter, the owner, advised me about the menu personally. I got the lamb kebab plate, and it was cooked perfectly. He brought a sample of his favorite hummus when he learned we hadn't tried it. I certainly look forward to going again.

1 Thank Sknapp351
knoxville
“Excellent Food & Service!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I went in to get a to go order and was promptly greeted by Walter the owner and his wife. They were extremely friendly and helpful being that it was my first visit. It is obvious that they love and care about what they are doing. The food and the hospitality were fantastic. Highly recommend!!!

1 Thank greg p