“Perhaps I need to stop more often”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #19 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Knoxville
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Time to revisit Dunkin ... heavy on krispy kreme down here but man, they have everything there and quite good. Next time I should listen to my sister-in-law from Boston!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

What? I have been a customer of this place even before the remodel and ever since. It's a little more expensive than the ole days but I have never been served, offered, ate, or taken home anything but fresh. If anyone can look at a donut and tell it's 25 days old [compared to 24 or 20] then they have missed their calling. This Dunkin' location serves it up and ... it's fresh!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

They served me 6 donuts and all those were expired 25 days ago! I bought those for my kid,my bad. Thanks god,he is OK. I trash all rest of the donuts when I noticed that. I will nvr buy any donuts from DD. Better pay more to get quality food!