“Very Comfortable”

Ranked #63 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
Eads, Tennessee
“Very Comfortable”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was traveling 18 hours straight from Pennsylvania all the way to Memphis, TN to visit family and all I have to say is that the single King bed is like sleeping on a cloud. The room was small, but I wasn't staying very long so I didn't care. The TV was a flat-screen and there was a couch by the window that pulled out to a full size bed. The shower was walk in and had a separate tub. It was like living in a mini apartment. I definitely would recommend the King room for anyone that is traveling alone and wants a quiet room fit for royalty. The housekeeper also didn't bother me because I put the Do Not Disturb sign on my door. Overall nice stay. The breakfast was filling and enjoyable and there were newspapers to read as well as a TV in the lobby that you could watch while you were eating. The internet was also very fast. I commend the front desk lady for being very prompt and polite when helping me with my bags as well. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO ASK! She just grabbed my bags and started walking behind me.

Room Tip: As I said before, solo travelers should choose the rooms with King or Queen beds.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Plainfield, Indiana
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The Microtel is a nice, clean hotel. The rooms are perfect for one person. I had a problem with the toilet being loose, but the manger got on it and it was fixed promptly. The breakfast was good in the morning. The location was safe and wonderful with plenty of restaurants nearby of all price ranges.

I will defiantly stay there again when I am in Knoxville.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Knoxville
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Clean and comfortable room that exceeded my expectations based on the price. The location was fairly quite at night and I was able to block out all the light in the room for a good sleep. Easy on/off access to I-40 and easy to get to Pellisipi Pkwy. The pillowtop bed was comfortable and the pillows were comfortable as well.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo