“Great if traveling alone, but not with the family”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville
Ranked #63 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great if traveling alone, but not with the family”
Reviewed March 2, 2004

I stayed at the Microtel in Spring of 2003 when I was looking to relocate to the area. It had everything that I wanted for a business trip (interior corridor, elevator, and most importantly, cheap). I was impressed with the whole Microtel idea. The room was small, but very cozy. There was a small courtyard in the middle of the building that is cool (would recommend for informal business meetings in season), and the staff was friendly. I would not recommend this hotel for families, because this is an older Microtel (older Microtels only have 1 queen bed in all of their guestrooms). However, if you are traveling alone (especially on business) and on a budget, the Microtel is your best bet in West Knoxville!

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Lebanon, TN
Reviewed June 7, 2003

My wife and I were visiting the Microtel at this location for the second time. It is very close to our reletives houses, so pretty convienent for us. We were well aware of the location and the fact that the beds are hard as a rock. We still stay there however, because its in a good area and that makes up for this little inconveinece. This paticular visit however has a very stinky memory attached! As we had just arrived and checked in all was normal until....... My wife opened the door to our room. Out came a young guy (hotel staff) so fast we were kind of like "did that really happen?" But we thought well he was probably fixing something in the room. Oh no, my wife and I noted the overwhelming smell permeating from the bathroom of which the toilet was still running.The poor boy was like a deer in headlights. He was as shocked seeing us as we were him! Otherwise its ok for the money but, do beware of the allusive pooping staff members (they must eat alot of the complementary bran muffins!)

6 Thank tnrealestatesales
Travelers also viewed these Knoxville hotels
Extended Stay America - Knoxville - Cedar Bluff
Days Inn Knoxville East
Days Inn Knoxville East
#38 of 86 in Knoxville
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville
Address: 309 N Peters Rd, Knoxville, TN 37922-2331
Location: United States > Tennessee > Knoxville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #63 of 86 Hotels in Knoxville
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Knoxville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Knoxville Hotel Knoxville