La Quinta Inn & Suites Knoxville East
$196
$177
  • Pool
$88
Comfort Suites North(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$86
$179
  • Restaurant
$109
$96
Best Western Plus Cedar Bluff Inn(Knoxville)(Great Value!)
$89
BestWestern.com
All reviewstraveling with petspet ownerspet friendly hotelspet policyfirst floorallow petsindoor poolsmall dogwafflesbeds were comfortablefront desk personbiscuitsbreakfast barpleasant stayroad tripwould stay here againeasy access
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I spent 2 nights here to visit the Museum of Appalachia. The location is wonderful (right off the freeway) and the staff is warm and helpful. While not as new as other La Quintas I have visited, it is immaculate and nicely appointed. The towels were small, which is my only complaint.

I love that there is no charge for pets! If you get a website or senior discount, you pay the same price as a budget hotel and have some upscale pleasures. I always stay at La Quinta when possible!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We selected this LQ as part of a trip to Dollywood because the closer LQs had no multi-day availability (we prefer LQ due to their pet friendly policies). This LQ is fairly typical of other LQs, but we got the sense that it used to be another brand motel that had been rebranded/remodeled. Despite some of the remodeled areas, there were still areas that felt dated. Here are a few items we noted, both good/bad: Pet Friendly (pets can't go thru lobby but there are convenient alternative entrances...good policy); great front desk staff (lady in charge of breakfast area was a bit grumpier); the loud a/c kept waking us up; room smelled musty, but it could have been the cleansers used since lobby had a similar/lighter scent; the bathroom was dated and had a toilet handle that must be held down to flush; nice strong shower; no towels in gym/pool; no water in gym; gym was hot; the spa that someone mentioned is now gone but you can see the newer concrete marking where it used to be; the indoor pool is very nice (open 10am-10pm); strong wifi signal; govt/military discounts; Subway restaurant at nearby Pilot is 24/7 and within easy walking distance. Except for the a/c noise, we considered the distractions as only minor. Our family did enjoy the stay and would consider staying here again...though we'd be more apt to ask about a noisy AC compressor.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank 55rickyg
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This La Quinta is clean and well maintained with a friendly staff. There are more items than "typical" on their breakfast bar also. Hotel is pet friendly and has plenty of space to exercise your animals. We drive through this area often, we will stop here again.

Room Tip: We had a King "Suite" room, it had a microwave and refrigerator.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

I have used this location before and have always been pleased. This time we arrived late and the hotel was sold out. They had held a room for us which was good but it had been smoked in and was terrible. It was on a non smoking floor so it should have been deep cleaned when discovered. As I said normally this has been a good stop. The front desk seemed unconcerned that we were not happy which was uncommon for La Quinta.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The staff at this hotel are wonderful and very accommodating. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone. I did not encounter any issues during my trip however, when requesting a late checkout the staff granted me a 2pm checkout which in my opinion is unheard of.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family