“Best Cupcakes Ever”

Add it.
The Cup
“Best Cupcakes Ever”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I'm a self-proclaimed sweet-a-holic. I've tried many specialty cupcake shoppes but The Cup takes the cake. Literally. The cupcakes are so moist and the icing is perfect. It is so light And not too sweet. I go to The Cup every chance I get. Don't be fooled by Cities Cupcakes down the street. The Cup is the bomb!

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Cupcakes”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is my favorite cupcake place in Knoxville.They have a number of cupcakes that they always have, plus they rotate special cupcakse on a weekly basis.

Visited December 2012
“Best cupcakes in town.”
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

I really like the red velvet & most of the rotating selections. If you are bent out of shape for a $3 cupcake, then you shouldn't buy one. In my opinion, much better value than a $7 chain restaurant dessert.

Knoxville, TN
“Cupcakes are wonderful - price stinks”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

It took a long time to convince me to spend almost $3 for a cupcake, but I finally did and they were exceptionally good. I've never had a "bad" flavor and the quality is always consistent. That being said...

How in the world do you justify such an exhorbitant price for a cupcake??? I mean it's JUST a cupcake, people. Somehow they've successfully managed to take a cupcake and and lift it high on a pedestal and make it a worshipped object - enough so that people will actually pay the high $$$ for it. I don't know how they did it, but Bravo to their marketing team. Maybe one day all of their customers will read Hans Christian Andersen's "The Emperor's New Clothes" and be awakened to the actual truth which is...

For heaven's sake, people, it's just a cupcake!

• Visited August 2011