“Super Yummy”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #13 of 25 Bakeries in Knoxville
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I think that Gigi's is different than other cupcake places close by in that they have some topping on top as well as the icing. There are some flavors different each day - some thing for everyone. The also have new cheesecakes that are VERY YUMMY!! I am not sure if I like the cupcakes or the cheesecakes best!!!! My only wish is that it was not soo $$$$.

There are newer reviews for Gigi's Cupcakes

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Have tried three times thinking it must have been a fluke, but the cupcakes are dry and the icing is just okay. They put a ton of icing on the cupcakes, but quantity does not make up for the lack of quality. Sorry!

2  Thank ValueConcious
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Very fast and friendly service. Loved the raspberry cupcake!

Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

If you like paying wayyy too much for a little cupcake with lots of icing.... to a point you have to throw half of it away.... this is your place!

1  Thank alicia j
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I really wanted to like this company after reading the company history/story, but I just don't. There is nothing exceptional about the cupcakes. They delicious, and even after I had had some and not been impressed, I went back again and was so excited about some new flavors, but again, they were just average. This would be okay, if they weren't $3 a pop. Also, like many others have said, there is just too much icing, and I love love love icing. Also, they have a very interesting policy about ordering 24 hrs in advance. Why can I not just go it and have whatever cupcakes are available? I have seen people go in and buy 4 cupcakes, so why can't I go in and get 6 unless I call the day before?

2  Thank LadyDarcy