“Best Thai in Knoxville”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you are looking for a very good Thai experience this is the place. Food is authentic tasting and atmosphere is very good. Service is never bad but could be better

Reviewed April 7, 2013

A few weeks ago we went to Surin three times- it's that delicious! We've probably been around 15 times and it's always been consistently excellent. The service is great, the food is incredibly fresh and it's a great value.

I highly recommend the Masaman Curry. It's a savory dish with huge shrimp, cashews, avocado, and delectable curry sauce. It's probably one of my top five favorite meals ever. I also had the sea bass a few weeks ago and even though I am not a sea bass fan, I have to say it was excellent. It comes with shrimp stuffed with scallops and the shrimp were so big they actually looked like small lobsters!

My fiancee regularly gets the Lamb and the Tiger Cry ( steak) and he loves them both.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We had a late lunch here as we were traveling through Knoxville. We wanted something a little different. We were seated immediately in a nice comfy booth. The inside of this place is modern, very clean and it has a great atmosphere. I did think that the lighting was a little dark for lunchtime. They also had a great bar area. They had lunch specials and a full menu with a huge variety of different dishes and a wonderful sushi menu with tons of options. We had the Crab Angels and the egg rolls as an appetizer and both were served hot, fresh and were wonderful. I ordered the Fresh Thai Salad with the peanut dressing. It was great and I loved the dressing. Then I had the Chicken Noodle Bowl. It was a little spicy which means it was perfect for me! Our food arrived promptly, with no wait. I loved this dish. It was hot and fresh and I would definitely order it again! This place was fabulous and I would recommend it if you like Thai food or if you would like to try it!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is the best Thai food we have found in Knoxville. The service was friendly, helpful, and attentive. The sea bass dish was obviously fresh and very well done. The lamb chops (yes lamb chops at a Thai place) were simply excellent. The presentation of the appetizers and main course were attractive and the wine list was adequate and very affordable.

The atmosphere is quiet and attractive another rare restaurant where a conversation can be held at dinner.

Don't miss this one!

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I had a groupon for this restaurant. I will definitely be back! We started off with an appetizer.....potstickers with red curry sauce. The sauce was excellent! I would recommend this appetizer. Then I got the spicy tuna roll. It was great but I have had better sushi at Wasabi....another great restaurant in knoxville. Then I tried the stir fry with ginger sauce which I would recommend if u don't like spicy things. Overall it was a nice experience and I will be back next time for the coconut ice cream which our server said was wonderful!