“Que at its best!”

Sweet P's BBQ and Soul House
Ranked #21 of 1,166 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Que at its best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Sweet P's is a super place for lunch! Specials each day with outstanding sides. Of course, the pulled pork is the focal point of the offerings. Gotta go there!

Visited October 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great BBQ burrito!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

We usually end up here after being on lake all day. Never had a bad meal, and service always good. Great pulled pork and best Mac-n-cheese in town!!! Tried burrito last visit and it was amazing!!! Had pork, beans, coleslaw, and cheese in it. We'll definitely be back again soon for the burrito though!

Visited July 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Very good BBQ and a great view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food was great and they do not skimp on protions. The restaurant is out of the way and on a lake, which provides a great outdoor eating experience. They also have live music and the staff is great. This has been on the food network. We tried it because of this fact but I will be back on my own accord for the brisket

Visited September 2012
Kentucky
“Good Chow and decent beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

My son wanted to go there after seeing them on TV. I wasn't disappointed. We had the brisket plate. That's how I judge a BBQ place. It was pretty good; almost fork tender. The sides were great. I recommend the greens and mac n cheese. The bacon and chocolate chip cookies were awesome. They have a fair beer selection. I had the Sweetwater IPA and liked it alot. The restaurant was kinda out of our way but very worth the trip.

• Visited September 2012
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food for the Soul”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

I cannot write enough good things about this place. I've tried everything on the menu (including the bacon and chocolate chip cookies) and loved every single creation. I drove eleven hours from my home just to eat at this southern gem (I saw it first on Man vs. Food). If you like good food, you'll like Sweet P's.

• Visited March 2012