“Informative, Interesting, and Fun”

Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
Ranked #24 of 191 things to do in Knoxville
More attraction details
Owner description: From the 10-ton, 30-foot-high basketball that sits on top of the building to the life-like animatronic figure of Senda Berenson, "the mother of women's basketball," this will not be your typical hall of fame visit.
Villa Rica, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Informative, Interesting, and Fun”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I didn't know what to expect when I first walked in, but I was pleasantly surprised. I visited with my children, ages 3 and 6. The kids were not that interested in the 15 minute movie over the history of women's basketball, but they did like the memorabilia. The best part for the kids was the bottom section of the hall of fame where they had several basketball hoops set up and other assorted activities for everyone to enjoy. It was nice that it was an interactive experience.

2 Thank Rineni