“You can never go wrong with Fleming's #373-I-40/75” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 1,159 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Turnkey Cove Lane
Description: Fleming's Knoxville, TN is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located on Parkside Drive in the Colonial Pinnacle Turkey Creek Shopping Plaza, near Farragut and Oak Ridge.
Knoxville
“You can never go wrong with Fleming's #373-I-40/75”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Top notch. Delicious steaks,seafood, chops. Prime rib on Sunday's is outstanding. Ambiance, professional staff, top scores on their health rating. We keep going back and back. They aim to please and pamper customer.

Visited February 2013

Knoxville
“Don't go here unless you are pretencious!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went for early dinner without reservations, so we went to get a booth in the bar. The waitress took our name and said the next available booth would be ours. We waited at least 30 minutes. Then, another couple came in and as soon as a booth was ready, they swooped in and took our table. The waitress said nothing! Very rude.

We decided just to stay at the bar and order small plates. The food was okay, but not worth the price.

The bar tenders were pleasant enough, but not enough to make up for the waitress's rude behavior.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Maryville, TN
“Best Steak in a Long Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Let's go ahead and get the obvious negative thing out of the way. This place is expensive. Two people will easily spend $100, and it seems like most of the bad reviews deal with the place not being worth the price. Personally, I think if you go in with the attitude of, "This place better be worth it," then you are already setting yourself up for disappointment. You have to go in knowing what you are going to spend.

That being said, the food was top notch. My wife ordered the petite filet mignon that came with a side of their Fleming's potatoes. Both were incredibly delicious. The steak was juicy and tender, perfectly cooked and the potatoes were well flavored. As for me, I got the New York Strip. I was torn between this and the peppercorn steak, but the waiter assured me that they could put the peppercorn crust on my steak selection. What I got was a giant steak, that was juicy and delicious, again cooked perfectly and complemented perfectly with the peppercorns. I also got a side of the chipotle mac and cheese, that was also very delicious. If I had a complaint about the price, I would say that is the al a carte sides were a tad too pricy, whereas I can understand the price for the steaks.

Next think was the service. Our waiter was helpful, attentive, able to explain everything on the menu and made some excellent recommendations. The atmosphere was dark, but it was relaxing and romantic. Overall, we had a great time and even though it cost quite a bit, it was definitely worth it for a night of splurging.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Athens, Tennessee
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We chose Flemings Saturday night expecting a splendid dining experience and found the place extremely dark and unimpressing. The food was average and over-priced.
The staff was pretentious and non-smiling. I don't think we'll go back.

• Visited January 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gift Card Turned Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was given a gift card for singing on my friend's new Christmas CD. Their favorite place to eat is Fleming's and they wanted to share their experience with me and my Lovely Bride. We arrived early as we were really hungry and realized when we walked in the door that this was going to be a special dinner. From the moment we set foot into the place until the time we left we felt like we were the only one's there. The service made us feel special and welcome. Our waiter was attentive and treated us like family. We enjoyed food cooked to perfection. I'm sure everything on the menu was as good as our ribeye's so we are coming back for more! We received a choice of gift cards from a contest and we chose Fleming's! We are really looking forward to going back. This is the place!

• Visited September 2012