“Love!”

Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #665 of 1,212 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Fantastic subs every time. I love the artichoke and mushroom sub. Best fries in Knoxville. Not the cheapest sub place in Knoxville, but I think it's the best.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My all time favorite sandwich chain. Dined here while visiting the area. All of our sandwiches were hot and tasty. The large order of fries served all 4 of us. Please come to the Greenville, SC area.

2  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Besides the delicious food, the staff at this location are great! They are always helpful and customer oriented. The store is always clean. We go out of our way to eat here.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Service is key in this establishment, even though it is another sub shop. Cheese steak is their signature sandwich but you can get it replaced with grilled chicken if you want which is what I did and was not disappointed. They always ask you if you want pizza sauce with your sub, I haven't been able to venture out to try that yet. It must be good since they offer it though. Fries are AMAZING! They are handcut daily as you will see the very large bin of potatoes in the work area of the kitchen. They have 3 sizes of subs to choose from depending how hungry you are. They seem a little pricier than some sub shops but they are a little different too.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Really good sub's...fresh made and the bread is fantastic!! A little on the pricy side but WELL worth it!! It's a small place...could be a little bit bigger other wise my visit was the best I've had here in Knoxville in a while!!