Review Highlights
LOVED IT

The food tour with Paula was great! My friend and I enjoyed the restaurants. We enjoyed Paula's... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
quartz54914
appleton, WI
via mobile
MOM AND SON

The experience was phenomenal! We sampled plenty of food at different restaurants and totally... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Robin M
via mobile

All reviews come hungry downtown restaurants great tour culinary offerings food scene tour offers walking food tour knowledgeable guide enjoyable tour answer questions locals and visitors gay street paula stops history tidbits calories
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My husband and I took this tour to fill up some free time while in Knoxville on business. We found this tour after searching online for things to do in Knoxville. Paula, our tour guide, was friendly and professional. She is rich with knowledge of the city of Knoxville and particularly of downtown Knoxville where the tour took place. I have to be completely honest here. The food was underwhelming. What impressed us most was Paula's warm disposition and her vast knowledge of Knoxville. For us, it was less of a food tour and more of a walking tour of the history of Knoxville.

1  Thank price573
Reviewed August 7, 2017

Our guide was very personable and informative. The food was delicious and plentiful. It was easy to reschedule for a different day when we had a family emergency and gave enough notice.
Being our first time in Knoxville, we had tons of questions, which our guide easily answered. She gave recommendations about other attractions in and around the area. We had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

My husband and I enjoy trying different foods in different places. Finding food tours has been a delightful combination of learning not only the food culture of an area but also the history of an area we visit. The Knoxville food tour was excellent. We were a bit Leary because of the price but it was worth the expense. Paula, our tour guide was delightful and knowledgeable of the Knoxville history, able to answer questions. The afternoon was not rushed, the restaraunt choices, food selections, and portions were tremendous. Highly recommend for locals and visitors.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

One of the most fun dates my husband and I (of 12 years ) have ever done!!! Honestly the price is a steal for what you get, an absolute unforgettable experience :)

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Paula was very informative and a pleasure to be with.
The food was amazing.
We visited places we wouldn't have gone to on our own.
Great way to see and learn a lot about the city.