“Great food tour!”

Knoxville Food Tours
Ranked #2 of 14 Food & Drink in Knoxville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: From acclaimed and awarded restaurants and chefs to Knoxville's best kept secrets, there's always something new to discover on a Knoxville Food Tour!Hear the history of some of Knoxville’s most notable districts, sample food and drink from a rotating selection of locally owned restaurants and specialty food shops, and meet the people who bring this unique culinary scene together. Whether you are a local, newbie, visitor, or hosting out of town guests, a Knoxville Food Tour is the best way to taste the highlights of the city!
Troy, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great food tour!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We took the food tour with Paula and enjoyed every stop we made.
Our group was small and ready to have fun, which is what we did!
Windows on the Park, the restaurant in the beautifully redecorated Holiday Inn, was very enjoyable and hospitable. Food was great!
Cities Cupcakes were decadent!
Knoxville has a very walkable, vibrant downtown area, reminesent of Boston.
All of the merchants were ready and waiting for our arrival.
Shono's Japanese Grille was over the top.
The Market was stuffed with goodies which we sampled and went on to purchase.
Coolato Gelato was a delightful little shop with a huge helping of your choice of gelato.
Tree and Vine's staff was more than friendly(thanks Sylvia, from Patti).
We would like to do it again on our next trip to Knoxville . The trip was well worth the price and time.
Thanks, Paula

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Trojangirl2003

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great food and fun!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time on our Knoxville food tour! Started with an amazing cup cake and then a light salad. Off to Shono's for some Asian fare. The stop at the Market was ok but the gelato at Cooletto's was amazing. The olive oil and vinegar tasting was interesting but the highlight of the day was the restaurant in the World's Fair Ball! Great view and amazing food. We learned a little history about Knoxville, enjoyed some awesome food and great fellowship with like minded hungry friends.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank blmartin
Marietta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Ok I admit it, this was our 3rd food tour. .each time we have visited new restaurants and learned new things about Knoxville. The tour guide is very knowledgeable and shares Knoxville history between stops. A wonderful way to spend an afternoon, visitor or local. The restaurants are amazing!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank TAdvis0r
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good fun!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband and I went on the Sunday walking tour and it was a lot of fun. We went to 3 restaurants, an ice cream shop and a oil and vinegar shop. There was a lot of history and the tour guide was knowledgeable. The only reason I rated it a 4/5, was because the tour guide was a little unenthusiastic. She was super nice and easily approachable, however she was really quite and just didn't show any passion during the tour.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank ReinyLane
paulaj1003, Owner at Knoxville Food Tours, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Awww...I was recovering from the flu, and as I said at the beginning of the tour, my voice was about half way there, so that could have been the reason I was a little quiet that day. Thank you so much for coming on the tour. I am very proud of all of the tour vendors. - Paula
Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great afternoon”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Went on the tour with daughter, her boyfriend and his mother. It was great fun. The food samples were excellent and from places I had never been. The host was entertaining. R,rally enjoyed the afternoon. Highly recommend to anyone

Visited January 2013