“My Favorite” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brazeiros

Brazeiros
Ranked #32 of 1,159 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Johnson City, Tennessee
“My Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

There are several restaurants around Knoxville that I love, but Brazeiros is my favorite hands down. If you are a meat eater like I am, bring a big appetite. My eyes are often too big for my stomach, and my only complaint is that I can never seem to eat as much as I would like to. If you are not a meat eater, the salad bar is delicious as well, and I often find that I must be careful not to eat too much of it before the meat and sides arrive. Brazeiros is spectacular, and I will continue to visit as often as I can when I'm in town.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Will B

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Knoxville's famous "churrascaria"-Brazilian steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

If you have never visited a traditional Brazilian steakhouse featuring "rodizio" (revolving) service you have a treat in store.
Besides a beautifully decorated and amply supplied salad bar, at the table, waiters will circulate, bringing skewers of various meat cuts, as often as you wish. Other Brazilian favorites, such as beans and rice are offered. Don't pass up the delicious fried bananas and traditional cheese bread. Top it off with Brazil's famous soft drink, Guarana' (Antarctica is my favorite brand. Finish up with a cafezinho, small cup of dark, sweet, strong coffee. You will love it!

Visited April 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best restaurant in Knoxville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Best restaurant in Knoxville.

We have always been seated immediately. The waitstaff is very attentive, and friendly Wonderful.

The bar is very nice. The meats exceptional. But my favorite things are the sides. The caramelized banana is to die for.

When we go to Brazerios, we are treated like family. They treat all of their customers this well, as far as I can tell.

I'd recommend going for lunch, as it can be pricey. But...worth every penny if you value great atmosphere, and divine food.

• Visited May 2014
“Wonderful food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best restaurants in Knoxville, in my opinion, but I do not particularly like the "buffet" aspect of the salad bar. We were seated immediately (with reservations), The food was delicious, and the service was wonderful. There was no shortage of the meats, and waiters were at hand the instant we wanted something. The tables are placed a bit close together, but all in all it is a great restaurant.

Visited June 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Absolutely the best dining experience in Knoxville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

I am not a professional reviewer, and in fact only started writing some reviews after a horrible experience at a pizza restaurant in the city. I do feel that Knoxville has some very good restaurants and I wanted people to know about them.

To put it simply, this is the best restaurant in Knoxville. Not just the best Brazilian style Churrascaria, but the best dining experience you will have here. There are a couple of other restaurants in the area that may be a close second, but there can only be one best, and this is it.

First, some people may not know what a Brazilian Churrascaria is. Well, its a steakhouse. But more than just a steakhouse. You will be given the opportunity to eat and sample as much beef, chicken, pork and lamb as you want. The piping hot, perfectly seasoned meats will be brought straight out of the roasting ovens to your table, where the skilled waiters will carve thin strips off for you. You choose from rare to well done at the table. The meats are delicious. Ask for the lamb chops if you don't see them. They go quickly. The house specialty, Picanha, is delicious. The garlic version is even better!
Before the main meal, there is a very nice salad bar available. Also side dishes such as caramelized banana, garlic seasoned mashed potatoes, crispy polenta and warm cheese bread are brought out immediately.
Drinks are a highlight as well. Be sure to try a tropical Caprina. No one else can make them, and they are quite refreshing. Even non drinkers in our parties love them.
Desserts are appropriately decadent. I rarely have room left for them myself, but they are a great way to end the meal with some coffee.
The staff are also fantastic. The are very helpful, professional and friendly. It's sometimes hard to find good people in restaurant work, but these are some of the best I have seen.
Prices? Well if you come for dinner, it can get expensive, especially with add ons like drinks and desserts. But everything else is included in the basic price so you can skip the extras and save some money. The lunch menu is the same as dinner, and quite a bit cheaper so if you have never been, give lunch a try. Also as a bonus, if you come for certain holidays like mothers day, all the ladies will be given coupons for free lunches at a latter date. So that's a big bonus that can't be beat.
If this review sounds like it is my families favorite restaurant, well its because it is. Just the best.

• Visited June 2014