“Good evening of dining and conversation”

Brazeiros Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #30 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brazeiros Churrascaria is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse located in Knoxville, TN. Our guests enjoy continuous table-side service of 15 delectable cuts of meat, including beef, chicken, pork, lamb and sausage.
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Enjoyed a very good evening of food and fun. I found the salad bar to be far superior to any I have enjoyed before. The selection was fresh and well presented. The meats were presented quickly and it appears that the less expensive items are pushed. My first selection was the sausage and chicken legs. They WERE good. I did enjoy the sirloin and the pork ribs but had to ask four times for the lamb chops. The chicken wrapped in bacon was a tasty treat while most of the meats came across quite salty. I would return but this will remain a special occasion restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Brazeiros Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed December 28, 2013

You certainly get a lot of food but if you are someone who can't eat a lot you do not get your monies worth. I had been to a restaurant like this in St Louis and could not wait to try this restaurant. I was disappointed the quality and variety of food was not the same I thought some of the meat was tough. The servers also did not come to the table as much as the other restaurant even if you did not put the stop sign up Overall it was OK but I'd rather spen $100 or more for two people at Bistro by the tracks

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I love Brazilian Steakhouses. This one is one of the best in the country. Better than Fugo. The only one that is as good or better is Chima (depends on what you like). In addition to great cuts of meat cooked perfectly, the staff is highly helpful and nice. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Everything you see is fresh. The salad bar amazing and then the meat....what can I say about the meat; other than it is outstanding. Cooked to perfection (the way you like it) and always coming with some different cut. The best.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This was an amazing dining experience. The staff really pays attention to you and your needs. They guessed that I didn't eat pork and prepared a cut of meat for me without the bacon wrap. Overall the food and service was worth what you will pay for.