“The real deal”

Brazeiros Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 1,174 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Brazeiros Churrascaria is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse located in Knoxville, TN. Our guests enjoy continuous table-side service of 15 delectable cuts of meat, including beef, chicken, pork, lamb and sausage.
Maryville
“The real deal”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been fortunate enough to have worked in Brazil on several occasions over the past few years. One of the things I try to fit in every time is to visit a Churrascaria restaurant ( of which there are many) while I'm there.
I have to say, I visited Brazeiro's in Knoxville expecting a poor imitation of the original.
Happy to say I was wrong, First class, and the real deal.

Visited March 2013

Pensacola, Florida
“The meat just keeps on coming”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Worth a visit. Can't eat here every week. Special occasions are best. We had a table of 20 and everything worked out great. Service was very prompt and cordial. Meat skewer servers were considerate and patient with folks picking out there meats. Salad bar very good but don' fill up on this. Save it for the meats. Sides were only mediocre. Mashed potatoes were only ok. Fried bananas good for a change of taste. This was a very nice experience for all 20 of us.

Visited May 2013
tennessee
“The meat place”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Do not here all day, to make sure you get your money's worth. Loved the salad bar but be careful to not over eat on salad, the meats will start arriving and you need to at least try everything once. Not a fan of the banana stuff.

Visited January 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“wow...very good restaurant!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

love it, second time there, the service and food is excellent. royal treatment for everybody. I little expensive but it worth it!

• Visited April 2013
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
“I Was Hoping For Better”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

It's not often I get to go out and plop down 50 bucks for a date and I to eat so I ask around; and as a TripAdvisor advocate I read the reviews before setting out on adventures. Sometimes reviews just aren't up to par or we just hit this place on a bad night. I sure would like to find a local place that has a delicious steak but Brazeiros just is not it. Just two days after our night out; the Health Department gave Brazeiros a 60. That's not just a failing grade; it's worse. In all fairness, and because I believe there is always a possibility, I'll try going back. There is Always hope. But it was disappointing. The wait staff, by the way, very good.

• Visited April 2013