“I Was Hoping For Better”

Brazeiros Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 1,187 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brazeiros Churrascaria is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse located in Knoxville, TN. Our guests enjoy continuous table-side service of 15 delectable cuts of meat, including beef, chicken, pork, lamb and sausage.
Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
“I Was Hoping For Better”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

It's not often I get to go out and plop down 50 bucks for a date and I to eat so I ask around; and as a TripAdvisor advocate I read the reviews before setting out on adventures. Sometimes reviews just aren't up to par or we just hit this place on a bad night. I sure would like to find a local place that has a delicious steak but Brazeiros just is not it. Just two days after our night out; the Health Department gave Brazeiros a 60. That's not just a failing grade; it's worse. In all fairness, and because I believe there is always a possibility, I'll try going back. There is Always hope. But it was disappointing. The wait staff, by the way, very good.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank JEF G

Killeen, Texas
“The right place, anytime, everytime!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

The quality of the food is beyond description. Where this restaurant truly signs is the quality of service you receive. Every member of the staff is professional, polite, courteous, cheerful, and accommodating. Everyone gets the royal treatment. I come here for the food, but I leave happy because of the staff.
I HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE HERE IN ALMOST A DOZEN VISITS!

• Visited April 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

A great dining experience. The food is fresh and well prepared. The staff is friendly and helpful. This is one of our favorite places in town!

Visited April 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A time to remember when service WAS service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Okay so it has been 2 weeks and 20+ friends I have said this to ... Brazeiros was the most satisfying dining experience I have had in the last 3 years! Not only do you feel special when you walk in (we had my son and not dressed particularly well that night. We were greeted graciously and frankly, felt like the royal couple as everyone in the place dove in make us feel special. So I was waiting for a message and left my phone in the car ... they opened the door for me on the way out !!! Who does this? It also happened at the end of the meal for us all but makes me want to give a big bear hug to management. WOW!

On to the food, I have lots of friends who are athletes and thus, want lots of beef so I have been to restaurants like this before. One price ... stop when you want to. Unlike most types like this, Brazieros gives you about a 3 bite portion and has a card to say stop or "bring it on". Well they do and it is just wonderful. None of the meat was overly fatty (my biggest complaint about this type of retaurant) and was seasoned beautifully and arrived HOT! WOW AGAIN!

So you don't eat a lot of meat? Not to fear - the salad bar is remarkable ... not just for Knoxville but anywhere. I had to explain to a few people what some of the non standard items where but it was like we had planned to be in it together all the time.

Treat yourself! Bring your friends and I forgot to mention ... they steered me to a wine that, after spending LOTS of time in wine country (lived in France and Sonoma), sent my wife to heaven, was very reasonably priced and could be by the glass! Now off to McScrooges to see if we can purchase more.

• Visited March 2013
Jonesborough, Tennessee
“Tremendous amount of food”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Delicious meats- the meat loving men I was with were in paradise! Similar to Texas de Brazil but not quite as good.

Visited June 2012