“Good time, but not the same as in the past......”

Brazeiros Brazilian Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 1,193 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brazeiros Churrascaria is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse located in Knoxville, TN. Our guests enjoy continuous table-side service of 15 delectable cuts of meat, including beef, chicken, pork, lamb and sausage.
Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Good time, but not the same as in the past......”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I took my wife and my best friend and his wife out for my wife's and his birthday. They had never been so this was their first time here. First of all we were surprised at the lack of patrons. We had told them we needed to be there at 1700hrs to get in without waiting. Were the 3rd couple there! No one else arrived for quite awhile. Frankly, I was getting worried that something was amiss and I had made a wrong decision on dining arragements... Nope! Just a bad economy and quirkiness of the American public.
The food was GREAT ,as usual, and being the only ones in the place the service was impeccable! It was kinda weird to my wife and myself though. We are used to the place being slam- packed and people scurring everywhere. I guess the lack of "noise" was what threw us the most.
Our visit was outstanding and made for a memorable treat for my guest!!
Toward the end of our visit people started arriving and it seemed business as usual. The manager/owner stopped by several times and it is always good to talk to him. He made special desserts for my guest and that was an unexpected bonus!!
The salad bar at the start of the meal was bountiful and you certainly have to watch yourself and get filled up BEFORE the meat arrives....The polenta, rolls and potatoes were excellent. The bananas are my weakness!!! I could just go and eat them until I popped...which my dear wife reminded me NOT to do ! haha
All of the skewered meats were perfect and lovingly delivered.( I have been on a salt reduced diet, but that is my own problem, so take note the "too salty comment" as my OWN).
Everyone throughly enjoyed themselves and are still talking about the visit.

knoxville tenn
“Recommend going at lunch!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had a great dining experience. We went at lunch because it is so much cheaper. They serve the same cuts of meat as they do at dinner. My husband loved the lamb chops. The salad bar is excellent and the bread is wonderful. They even serve sides with the dinner. The service was amazing. We will return.

Knoxville, TN
“Always great service and food”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We love this restaurant. The service is always wonderful and every time we have been (about 10 times now), the owner always comes by to ask how our dinner has been. I love the cheesy bread -- it is hot and delicious. The drinks are great, albeit expensive. The wine is reasonably priced for a restaurant and a good selection of affordable, yet good, wines. The salad bar is always fresh and we love it. They do not have a hot salad bar as many Brazilian restaurants have and we would love to see that added. A great place with friends so you can stay a while and wait on the multiple selections of meat to arrive. If you are wanting a particular cut of meat, just ask for it and the waiters will bring it to your table.

Athens, Tennessee
“An experience you won't soon forget!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Brazeiros is an upscale resturant that won't dissapoint if you are a meat lover. Begin with their wonderfully fresh salad bar with a selections of items like fresh greens, asparagus, artichoke hearts and include smoked salmon and aged cheeses. When you turn your table card over to green the meat selections start coming and won't stop until you turn it to red. They serve many kinds of beef cuts as well as sausage and chicken, but my favorite is the Leg of Lamb and the Lamb Chops, delectable. Your meats are accompanied with sides such as garlic potatoes, fried polenta and fried bananas. Our favorite time to go is at lunch which the price is $25.00 per person. Seems high for Knoxville but for a birthday or special event it is worth every penny. The wait staff is very efficient and the manager is by to check on you frequently. Even if you can only go once a year it is worth the wait.

1 Thank Dave R
Bristol, Tennessee
“Once is enough”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Arrived early with great anticipation about our meal with several other friends so we sat at the bar for a pre-dinner drink. Ordered their signature cocktail that was similar to a Mojito, and it was good and fresh, but the small size and flavor of it did not justify its $10.00 price! The service was great and and swift, the food was tasty (except for the strang cheese bread), and the experience was different, but I was sick to my stomach the rest of night and into the next day (it was NOT from over eating). My wife had her food go right through her that evening in a bad way also. For spending $110.00 for two to eat in a blah atmosphere, I don't think we have any desire to try it again. Would have rather been next door eating chinese food!