“Once is enough”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Brazeiros

Brazeiros
Ranked #29 of 1,165 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bristol, Tennessee
“Once is enough”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

Arrived early with great anticipation about our meal with several other friends so we sat at the bar for a pre-dinner drink. Ordered their signature cocktail that was similar to a Mojito, and it was good and fresh, but the small size and flavor of it did not justify its $10.00 price! The service was great and and swift, the food was tasty (except for the strang cheese bread), and the experience was different, but I was sick to my stomach the rest of night and into the next day (it was NOT from over eating). My wife had her food go right through her that evening in a bad way also. For spending $110.00 for two to eat in a blah atmosphere, I don't think we have any desire to try it again. Would have rather been next door eating chinese food!

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“They will fill you up with great food and the service was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We recently visited Brazeiros on recommendation from friends. It did not dissappoint. The salad bar to start off with is excellent with all different types of food from salads to cheeses and the smoked salmon on the salad bar is to die for. Than you get some traditional sides that are also good although the bananas i didnt care for. After that comes the meat and there is a lot of it. As long as you keep your green card on the table they will continue to bring meat to your table and will not stop until you turn it over to red. My favorite was the house special but all the meats were delicious. The service is top notch and on the way out the manager stopped and chatted about our experience before we left. Great food and great service will have us diffently coming back to Brazeiros in the future.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank John C
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I read the glowing reviews and took my son for his birthday though I knew it was pricey. The kids were excited. Arrived about 30 minutes early for later reservation and were told we should be seated in about 20 min.. We were seated about 20 minutes after our reservation. Salad bar was fresh and had more upscale selections. Turned over green card and the meats came around. Chicken legs and sausage, lamb chops and leg of lamb were offered over 10 times. Unfortunately, I prefer steak. Bottom sirloin, (I'll mispell it) Picancho (2 flavors), were offered about 6 times. Bacon wrapped chicken was offered once. I never saw any of the other 12 meats advertised. I was interested in the Top Sirloin and Filet Mignon which were never offered despite inquiries. The meal takes about an hour or more to eat as the meat portions are small but repetative (for cheaper cuts). If you are not interested in Chicken Legs, sausage, or lamb, you must wait awhile between offerings. I suggest you go earlier as after 9PM the meats quit coming, except lamb, chicken legs, and sauage. We were seated late. At over $40 per plate (with drink), and failure to be offered the advertised menu despite inquiries, most people would be disappointed. Of the choices offered, the steak was flavorful. Though there was lots of service, I rated the service lower due to failure to present all choices advertised with equal opportunity. In particular, to not offer portions of the advertised menu at all, despite requests which should not have been required. The waiters and waitresses were abundant and courteous. My disappointment is more with the managerial service which resulted in false advertising.

2 Thank Kevin W
Powell, TN
“Outstanding quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was a first visit for us but not the end. We dined here for my wife's birthday. The salad bar offerings are definitely upscale and far beyond what is offered on your typical salad bars. Once you are ready for the meat and 3 sides to arrive the game is on. Bring an appetite! Three sides are brought out - mashed potatoes (bland), palentas and carmelized banannas. Tweleve different types of meat, chicken pork and lamb are offered. You control the delivery of the meats to the table by using a color-coded coaster - red on one side and green on the other. The filet mignon and the lamb were our favorites. Try them all! The service is what you would expect at a high end restaurant - impeccable. This is the type of restaurant one chooses for special celebrations. Dinner is $36.50 per person plus drinks and dessert. Lunch is $20.00 per person plus drinkls etc. If you havent tried Brazeiros - what are you waiting for?

Senatobia, Mississippi
“Bountiful Feast!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

The meat was fantastic... well except for the ribs. The lamb and the sirloin were to die for along with the filet. The sides that come with meal are below average as the mashed potatoes taste like they are from a box. The salad bar is fantastic. My husband was thrilled with the place, but I personally think the Texas De Brazil restaurants trump this one. I definitely recommend this restaurant if you are visiting the Knoxville area. Our bill was $95 dollars and that including a glass of wine and 2 beers.